Shit-talking is looked down upon, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    So I just got temporary banned. Eh, whatever.

So you can't talk shit anymore? So I get reported with no explanation from the reporter and only one I might add, the other team started it, was just as filthy, retarded and degenerate... I don't get it. Why can you get banned in such a game?

I said bitch a couple of times... that is it. I told someone to get out of my jungle, bitch. Then I said SCIENCE BITCH, after I got Shaco in my jungle again. That was it. How can you get banned for that?

Shaco said, I was a "cunt bag". A faggot, and such, I didn't report him. I just guess I will have to report anyone that even squeaks wrong, in the future. When in Rome, right?
    You have to be reported MULTIPLE times across a short span of games to become a candidate for tribunal. This was not your only offense.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    You have to be reported MULTIPLE times across a short span of games to become a candidate for tribunal. This was not your only offense.
    That is true, but it's only one report across the board, on each offensive, with no comments, the other team starts it, and are worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is true, but it's only one report across the board, on each offensive, with no comments, the other team starts it, and are worse.
    They might be reported as well. Doesn't give you the right to be equally abusive (or slightly less).

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    They might be reported as well. Doesn't give you the right to be equally abusive (or slightly less).
    Actually it does. I'm not going to take abuse. I should have every right to say something back. Should be granted that as a basic human right. I have the right to defend myself, from physical to verbal abuse. It's not like I can just leave the game, if I am experiencing abuse. So your point is invalid.

Just saying, that the "tribunal" is bit fucked up, it the same community voting that are trolling in the first place. I think sometimes, they just want to "punish" people because they can. That is fucked.

You put the smack down on someone, that started it, then cries to mom, and you get punished. Yeah. Seems legit.

You can just put them on ignore.

Deleted
    Actually it does. I'm not going to take abuse. I should have every right to say something back. Should be granted that as a basic human right. I have the right to defend myself, from physical to verbal abuse. It's not like I can just leave the game, if I am experiencing abuse. So your point is invalid.

You put the smack down on someone, that started it, then cries to mom, and you get punished. Yeah. Seems legit.
    Cmon man! Fighting with anonymous ragers over internet by throwing insults?? Put some distance between random morons and yourself! Be better than that! All that "I need to defend myself" is nice and all, but its the fucking internet man!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    Cmon man! Fighting with anonymous ragers over internet by throwing insults?? Put some distance between random morons and yourself! Be better than that! All that "I need to defend myself" is nice and all, but its the fucking internet man!!
    Which is why I don't get the disciplinary action. It works both ways too, why do we even have a function to ban someone for language, if they can abuse it? It just anonymous ragers right, why do they get a vote at all?

Here is something I promote to help my case, because honestly, I feel a bit miffed.

How about you only get to ban someone if you don't set off a red flag action. Leaving a game, flagging language prompts I.E. cursing(24 hour removal of the function), or having a previous ban, or action taken( a determined time not set by me)

This way only people following the Code are allowed to use the function, I feel it prevents abuse.

Feel baited. It's my own fault sure, own up to my mistakes, but I don't bitch out and ban someone for shit talking. I dish it back, fucking old school.

@ Xanjori Which makes even less sense that we can ban people for language. Just ignore them right? It works both ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I'm still telling you this nerf to the bc isn't going to change cleaver stacking. It sure isn't the best choice, but its still going to be viable after. It still has every stat a bruiser wants except the armor pen will be unique, so you'll just get a last whisperer instead.
    Stacking them will be fucking stupid.

Instead people will just go BC - LW - BT instead of BCx3 for their damage. Which quite honestly, is stronger than pure BC stacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    dkjasdghawil;uhgioa syyyyykl;jdjhzsdg' SDOPGi asdGUO:jioajsn'zo;dhi Vv
    ;
    +'

dfpoq7848912Y-B; NFp75107op jdglsdl;jgoklsjsjsjsjsjsjsjf/dzjlsn;tgvbsb
    nls;djhmnl;c'; kfg W
    %{O jnp'foxlb mluyjh tfjhkl7uy tczc

ok, I have that out of me. I literally rolled my face on the keyboard I'm so fed up with the last few games i've had. That counts as venting right?

10+ Year Old Account

Just saying, that the "tribunal" is bit fucked up, it the same community voting that are trolling in the first place. I think sometimes, they just want to "punish" people because they can. That is fucked.

Doesn't work in real life, doesn't work on the interwebs. It really is that simple: you act like a jerk, you get banned.

There's only one person involved here, and that's you. No one else in the team (yours or the opponent's) enters into the equation.

Friend of mine decided to go shen top, Ok

he builds full AP shen and rushes deathcap....../facepalm

i ask him why da hell would you do that. he responds with, wh9o doesnt like 1k shield?? >_> and yes he fed top so hard it wasnt funny

then we proceed to argue why ap shen is/not viable

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    dkjasdghawil;uhgioa syyyyykl;jdjhzsdg' SDOPGi asdGUO:jioajsn'zo;dhi Vv
    ;
    +'

dfpoq7848912Y-B; NFp75107op jdglsdl;jgoklsjsjsjsjsjsjsjf/dzjlsn;tgvbsb
    nls;djhmnl;c'; kfg W
    %{O jnp'foxlb mluyjh tfjhkl7uy tczc

ok, I have that out of me. I literally rolled my face on the keyboard I'm so fed up with the last few games i've had. That counts as venting right?
    hahaha... what happened lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    hahaha... what happened lol
    everything, everything happened. My nose is also kinda sore. In hindsight, it was a poor idea to roll my face on the keyboard.

It's mostly been me winning my lane and having other lanes do horribly. Or not even winning my lane, but going even or being slightly ahead. I was 0/0/0 as irelia, and my mid had died 8 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    everything, everything happened. My nose is also kinda sore. In hindsight, it was a poor idea to roll my face on the keyboard.

It's mostly been me winning my lane and having other lanes do horribly. Or not even winning my lane, but going even or being slightly ahead. I was 0/0/0 as irelia, and my mid had died 8 times.
    Silly goose, rolling your head on the keyboard is a noob thing to do, I tend to use my buttox as a way to win.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Silly goose, rolling your head on the keyboard is a noob thing to do, I tend to use my buttox as a way to win.
    That explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    So that's the secret to playing a good Shaco! The secret is out!

MOHAHAHA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Stacking them will be fucking stupid.

Instead people will just go BC - LW - BT instead of BCx3 for their damage. Which quite honestly, is stronger than pure BC stacking.
    I basically do this with Khazix right now. Rush BC, CDR boots, LW and by this time his burst is quite ridiculous. Love jumping a KogMaw and killing him before he knows what happens, then simply jump away again for his passive.

No, it doesn't. If you get talked shit to, you stay calm, respond calmly, and most important of all, you don't lower yourself to their level.

You have all the rights to respond. Just don't resort to the same toxic behavior.

Also, l2ignore. It will shut them up and calm them down eventually since they can't say shit to you anyway. If it doesn't, it won't even manage to bother you since they're ignored anyway.

Example of why my ELO is under 800.

Heimer support
    Lux Mid
    Cait Bot
    Yor top
    Me Skarner jungle

Heimer spends the entire start of the game using his turrets to kill minions taking cs from cait. Buys no wards so they get ganked several times by the enemy jungler. I hoped that would be balanced later in game. 20 mins roll around. I see Cait running off alone and getting ganked every 5 mins. Lux fires off her Ult everytime it's off cd, Heimer is feeding. No one but me is warding, the entire team is bitching at me to ward more. AKA They want me to ward the entire map alone. Team fights break out, Cait runs away, and returns we get some of them low and she picks them off, and acts like she is doing great.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-11 at 11:01 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Game 1: Me Khaz top, win quite aesily against Nasus, get slightly fed. Zyra support afk from level 1. Didn't even notice because we were winning. Suddenly TF afk's too. 3vs5. No Change. Defeat.

Game 2: I call top first and pick champ first. 2 kids start raging and isntalock Jayce top and Nasus top. I'm alone bot, as Khazix. They both suck top against a Garen ... I get an early kill on Graves .. all in all my stats were still better then those 2, even though I'm in a solo lane as Khazix .. against Graves and Nami. They flame an entire game, we lose, they want to report me.

Jup, I guess I keep losing games because I can't carry.

I'm calling it again, I've played tons of multiplayer games, but this is by far (and I do mean like around 13.7 billion lightyears) the most shit ass community I have ever seen.