Deleted
    Rammus dies in the jungle in the start, types out "OMG Counter!" and goes afk for the rest of the match. Battle went so-so apart from the losing team battles due to a missing Rammus...

2 shitty games till now.

First one, i'm playing Olaf. Our Mordekaiser desides to go bot. After a while he says "kill me please" and tower dives the enemies. He was 0/7 at 3-4 minutes.

Second game, i'm playing as MF. Our Darius solo top goes 0/5 at 3 minutes. Our jungler is Jax. The enemies have no jungler.Still he manages to be 1/4 at 5 minutes of gameplay.

Meh...

Lost 19 out of 20 matches in a row. Fuck my teams.
    I know someone will think "Hey, might as well be you" BUT NO.
    On nearly every damned team, there's been a leaver, a feeder or a bloody troll.

So damned annoying, fffffffffffffs

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...454243&page=36

Quote Originally Posted by Elo hell and why it exists
    I'm the author of this post and I'm 1600 now.. I can tell you that from experience and breaking out of the elo hell that I was in when I made this post that persistence is the only answer.

My friend and I had a LAN party last night and tried REALLY hard to win ranked games. We had to carry our teams, but in 24 hours we both went up 100 elo.

I feel for everyone in elo hell, I was there too. I'm not sure if there's an answer as to how to get out other than to try and never give up. My friend and I had a troll ashe on our team yesterday that fed to 0/15 intentionally while trolling us in the chat log. We didn't stop trying and once the ashe realized that she might be able to gain elo she started playing. We ended up winning (after an hour) and the ashe finished 1/19. We all reported her, but still... never give up.
    --

Mind you, I'm not saying this is doable all the time. I'm just saying it's not impossible despite trolls or feeders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentess View Post
    Lost 19 out of 20 matches in a row. Fuck my teams.
    I know someone will think "Hey, might as well be you" BUT NO.
    On nearly every damned team, there's been a leaver, a feeder or a bloody troll.

So damned annoying, fffffffffffffs
    Happened to me a few days ago...its frustrating i know...but nothing you can do...

Quote Originally Posted by Infernous View Post
    Happened to me a few days ago...its frustrating i know...but nothing you can do...
    I know
    Bah. Nearly won my last game though, until people began focusing rammus who had been fed in early game. Our carry was master yi, you might see how that went.

Deleted

Not ranked, not even lvl30, but... I don't even know if I want to play ranked if that's what I can expect.

Deleted
    The usual 3 players afk in your team. Always funny.

So today has been one of those days.

I had a premade with all friends where we lost, we even had a proper setup, they didn't, we still lost.

I had a game with friends where we had one random player, a Veigar with 1500+ wins who lost his lane to Cassiopeia really early and nagged at us to come "help" him, only for him to try to get behind her through the river (for some reason) while I fought her above the left mid-brush and died (unfed AD carry vs. fed Cassio = owch), then Veigar finally got a stun off and still got killed by her. How can a guy with 1500+ wins be so terrible?! He even claimed I was running AWAY from Cassio even though I was fighting her while he dicked around, I asked Cassio if she agreed, "lol 2v1 scrub noobs". Sigh.

I also spectated a ranked game with a friend in it, which looked like the 900 Elo Game-series on YouTube, the one with most kills by 20 minutes was the Taric support, because Soraka fed him (who was obviously on my friend's team...).

I think I'm gonna try some solo-que games of some kind and see if that works out better...

F@ck this sh1t....No SERIOUSLY...some people shouldn't be allowed to play this game...

I just had a game as Vayne...60 minute game...everything was going smooth...at some point they aced us. They went in, destroyed EVERYTHING except for our Nexus. We managed to defend. I pushed every lane...we aced them TWICE...one more teamfight, and if we aced them the game was ours.

Then our Taric and Nocturne went Baron. They got it. I'm like "uber cool! its ours". I'm pinging them to fall back and saying "back guys, regroup" in team chat. WHAT DO THEY DO? They go to the enemy team blue...and there they are...5 enemies...They rape them. Come into our base. I manage to kill 3. They kill me. Game lost...

When is the point that a person drives his fist through his monitor? Seriously, WHEN? I lost a 60 minute game coz of two fucktards...

Deleted
    I've tried for the last 15 min to log onto the EUW servers, but I keep getting the ' 'servers are busy' bullshit. Worst thing is, that I logged on at first without any problems, picks my champion and then when the countdown finished and it was about to load to champion screen I get the same shit. So now it's 2v3 because I can't log on. Great.

Deleted
    Who in their right mind builds Nocturne like that? Especially when your team clearly needs something that can take a few hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    I've tried for the last 15 min to log onto the EUW servers, but I keep getting the ' 'servers are busy' bullshit. Worst thing is, that I logged on at first without any problems, picks my champion and then when the countdown finished and it was about to load to champion screen I get the same shit. So now it's 2v3 because I can't log on. Great.
    I'm trying to log at EUW servers too but I get a "can't connect at pvp.net" error message. Dunno what's happened.

Edit: Seems like everyone is having this problem.

Red answer on EUW forums.

"Hey guys! We know about the problem and working really hard to fix it. We're really sorry for the inconvenience.

Please check the Service Status for more updates."

Just had a game where I played Darius.

Skarner: "lol look at our noob Darius building Philosopher's lol he must build all damage and AD lol"
    Warwick: "FOCUS THEIR DARIUS" - one that's built tank as well
    Fizz: "Noobs l2p 5v1 noobs" - Our mid who lost it early to Xerath and had to ask for help at level 3.

Jeeeeeeesus

Yeap, unable to connect to the PvP net servers
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Well, if it makes you feel better, I've lost like 90% of my games recently. So even if I can play, nothing good is being done.

By the way, good Nidalee players are a royal pain in the arse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Damn you Swiftero I WANT TO PLAY
    Over 2 hours late, but it's working fine for me (EUW, haven't tried to queue yet).

I had no idea you played LoL by the way.

I'm not surprised, he* likes Touhou, aka. ultra-cool person.

EDIT: *changed!
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-06-16 at 06:20 PM.

Intermediate Bot Dominion
    Losing, getting destroyed, our core was less than 150 and the enemy 300-250.
    ME:"Okay guys we can't win, I'm going to bug the bots "
    ME: "Ignore my node, cap and defend the others"
    They cap all the other and then atack my node.
    ME: "srsly...?"
    They keep atacking it until one of the bots find me.*
    When they are about to recap we win the game.
    Victory Screen
    3x < lvl10

Edit: 1-2 bots keep trying to get the nodes.
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2012-06-16 at 04:18 PM.

I am fucking done with solo queue ranked.

Get in, Ashe gets killed once and fucking ragequits. We hold out, ahead on kills, lose because 5v4 TFing is impossible. Especially with no ad carry.

Heres the bullshit thing. 4 lvls higher than their jungler. 10 kills ahead, 9 assists ahead, and 6 less deaths. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE GAIN ELO WHILE I LOSE IT? Seriously, what the fuck. That's the bullshit thing. Why the fuck does he get rewarded for being awful?

Fuck solo queue. And if any of you ever leave games, just know you are dicks. It's pointless. I can carry a game hard if you stay, but the moment it becomes a 4v5 the game becomes impossible.

Every single game I will have a positive score. Every single game I will be ahead of their jungler on both kills, assists and CS. And yet still my win ratio is only like 60% and its a slow as fuck grind up the elo ladder because of all the fucktards I constantly get. It's the type of people that make you wonder how people even manage to get dressed in the mornings. As in, how did they even manage to install the game? When you ward for your overextended top lane, the jungler comes in to gank him, you spam ping over and over and he stays and dies, it honestly makes you wonder how people manage to tie their own shoelaces.
    Last edited by Darkdruidelf; 2012-06-16 at 06:12 PM.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?