Do you ever get randomly paranoid?

I'm usually not a paranoid person, but sometimes I get into moods of paranoia. Obviously this is more likely after watching a scary movie, but sometimes it just takes a little bit of thinking, and wham! Paranoia!

For example, whenever I'm walking a long distance and someone is walking behind me for most of it, I sometimes get paranoid that they are following me. So far, 100% of the time, they simply have been going to the same place I was. But still, hard to shake the thought.

Or, this past year when Sony, Steam, Rift, and a bunch of other sites were hacked, I was paranoid about all the little websites I have accounts on. Websites I've completely forgotten about, but probably have some User/password combo I use on a bigger site. I sometimes wonder if those little sites ever get hacked, and would lead to a compromised account on a bigger site.

Deleted
    I wouldn't call it paranoia, but every now and then when something strikes me as odd and attracts my attention I tend to go into "careful mode". Like walking down a nearly-empty street with only one other person walking behind me, or walking into an alley that seems empty but might not be. I don't think too much about it, I just make sure to pay attention to anything suspicious so I don't get mugged or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I wouldn't call it paranoia, but every now and then when something strikes me as odd and attracts my attention I tend to go into "careful mode". Like walking down a nearly-empty street with only one other person walking behind me, or walking into an alley that seems empty but might not be. I don't think too much about it, I just make sure to pay attention to anything suspicious so I don't get mugged or something.
    Something like this most of the time when Im on my own.