10+ Year Old Account

SW:TOR Official Podcast

In case anyone missed it or hasn't heard about it yet, here's the pilot episode of the SW:TOR Podcast!

Discuss!

This is really nice, I hope this dont follow the Blizzard way, did 4-5 then never did anymore

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like their Q&As, but this podcast is really nice. Sometimes it is better to just hear them talk things out rather than reading the text of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I like their Q&As, but this podcast is really nice. Sometimes it is better to just hear them talk things out rather than reading the text of it.
    I somewhat agree. Sometimes I don't want to take the time listening to everything when I have other things to do. I'd rather find information I'm quite interested in first, but when I have the time I do enjoy listening to them talk about other things. It gets me excited thinking that they themselves are excited too.

Deleted
    At least they picked a semi-interesting topic for their podcast, unlike Blizzard who tends to just talk about stuff we already know.

I wish though they'd been a little more concrete on their design metrics. They explained the healing changes to an extent but didn't go in-depth on any other balancing issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    At least they picked a semi-interesting topic for their podcast, unlike Blizzard who tends to just talk about stuff we already know.

I wish though they'd been a little more concrete on their design metrics. They explained the healing changes to an extent but didn't go in-depth on any other balancing issue.
    Maybe that will come around in a later podcast? Afterall it was 20 min long. Don't want to bore the audience, ya know?

Pretty interesting. It's good to get some info on how the process works. I wouldn't have minded if it had been a tad longer.