Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wonder how many people that are QQ'ing about still not getting in realise they are just most likely a bit unlucky. if theres around a million AP holders then the 100,000 released today means around 1/10 people will have got in. theres loot that has worse drop rates then that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfellow View Post
    I wonder how many people that are QQ'ing about still not getting in realise they are just most likely a bit unlucky. if theres around a million AP holders then the 100,000 released today means around 1/10 people will have got in. theres loot that has worse drop rates then that!
    He's looking at YOU, Shadowfang!
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Deleted
    "all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins."Are the people who say otherwise just trolling?I'm sure I've heard numerous times about how random bob who created his account 3 weeks ago and signed up for the beta opt-in got an invite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfellow View Post
    Tell me about it. I'll probably get into the beta faster than I'll get my stratholme mount considering I've been farming it for 6 years. In that regard, I think I'm lucky that I even get in!

Deleted
    Just got mine i started wow 2 days into vanil and opted for the annual the first day it was out .

Deleted
    didnt get in this time

oh well, time to level another alt

Deleted
    been playing from TBC signed up for the AP 2 dys after it was released.. and still no invite.. such a joke

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Beta. Awesome. I guess playing since day one helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottcmbel View Post
    Just got mine i started wow 2 days into vanil and opted for the annual the first day it was out .
    Been playing since day 1, opted in day it was announced at BlizzCon, own collectors editions of each... Not in yet... *shrugs*

Deleted
    EU (Germany) Player since Beta Vanilla (Early 2005 i guess)!AP - First Day!Several Brakes (guess about 2 1/2 years in total)iMac + Beta Opt in= NO WOW Beta and NO D3 BetaThanks Blizzard Thanks wohooo

15+ Year Old Account
    still waiting...for mine my guild leader got his last night...lucky sob

Annual PassEnds: 10/21/2012 1:57 PM Product Level:Cataclysm Collector’s Edition Wrath of the Lich King Collector’s Edition The Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition World of Warcraft Collector’s EditionGot nothing...

Deleted
    Yaa, just showed up on my account, now just need the inv mail

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need a mail? I got mine today, and i have never recieved a mail... i logged into account, had the beta, downloaded it, and im now playing. And i never recieved a email.

What is with EU players?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonhammerVG View Post
    What is with EU players?
    What do you mean? Im in EU and just got my invite

I probably shouldn't have flamed the D3 dev team so hard on Battle.net...

time to continue playing swtor

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    been playing from TBC signed up for the AP 2 dys after it was released.. and still no invite.. such a joke
    :'-( Wahhhh I didn't get into the BETA. I'm such a loyal customer blah blah. Not saying this about you but everyone. Who cares? You will get in sooner or later, and it's not meant so you have something to do it is meant to you know TEST it.

You will get in then get your Panda or Monk, or Main toon rolled back to 0 or 85 and then you will cry about how you have to relevel. They have 1 million people that signed up you will get in when you get in so stop the crying, wait and see. Go watch some streams to make yourself feel a little better so you can fall asleep today.

Sorry just from reading pages of pages of this it's just immature. I seriously hope that you people that are crying are not adults and just little kids on Middle/High School. If not then I'm just really sorry for your sake.

still no beta o well i guess my gf got diablo 3 beta randomly so ill be playing that to keep meh busy