Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Even though they are allies I don't see them sharing much knowledge with each other, for example, the asura are so proud they'd keep all their golemance spells and would never work with the charr to create new things, even if it would be of benefit to them, due to considering charr inferior.

On the contrary, charr WOULD work with the asura because of their "means to an end" belief, but would end up getting tired of them and causing disputes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOKami View Post
    Even though they are allies I don't see them sharing much knowledge with each other, for example, the asura are so proud they'd keep all their golemance spells and would never work with the charr to create new things, even if it would be of benefit to them, due to considering charr inferior.

On the contrary, charr WOULD work with the asura because of their "means to an end" belief, but would end up getting tired of them and causing disputes.
    And then the charr would eat them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Yes, that was the one I was thinking about, thanks for remembering me its name.

True that, but I was thinking more not as in we make a dragon feel empathy towards us, but rather:
    "Hey dragon, we want to join your fight against other dragons, here, we have machines, flying devices, warp gates, a giant tree, lots of humans who do a lot of stuff and spirits of the wild, ok? ok"
    3 months later
    "So yea, we've killed a lot of other minions, but you know, other dragons need to be crushed too, I mean they'll always challange your rule if we don't destroy them oh great one. Also, we love you, here's some flowers and candy."
    *dragon tells you secret plan of dragon killing*
    "Ok, all other dragons are dead... and now I'd like to tell you we've planted an exploding device on you. Bye bye"
    *last dragon dies*

*celebration beings!*
    *3 months later war between races resume and they blow up their planet since they're stupid fighting amongst one another*
    im pretty sure negotiations are out of the question
    Described as forces of nature, akin to a tsunami or earthquake, the Elder Dragons seem unstoppable as they cause widespread destruction across Tyria. The races of Tyria are unable to understand their intelligence, motivation or even gender, as the Elder Dragons are primordial forces

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    And then the charr would eat them.
    i went lookign for another picture to summerize the entire conversation.... i cant stop laughing

The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    i went lookign for another picture to summerize the entire conversation.... i cant stop laughing

Ah yes... the Charr reacting to the humans discovering their betrayal.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    im pretty sure negotiations are out of the question

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 04:53 PM ----------

LOL that reminded me about a article I read about a while back.

It was about a tribe out in Africa, they practice the belief that if you devour something or someone you gain their strength & knowledge.

They are supposed to be one of the last groups on the planet to be known to practice cannibalism, they are also very rarely f#cked with by neighboring tribes.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.