Hello there. I need some help about Demo.

Okay, so I've played a warlock for a very long time.

Back in WOTLK, I wanted to try demo out, but I didnt really like it.

My entire guild is not whining constantly about me not being demo, and I can understand them, I sure can, so now I wish to learn the EXACT rotation. I know the basics of, keep immo corr shadowflame up, spam incinerate or shadowbolt based on procs as well.

My question is just, since I'm going to practice it right now and till sunday before raid, what can I do to do really good, for example, the exact rotation and and explanation of why you do this, and hopefully some macroes as well. =)

Thanks in advance, folks. =)

Have a nice weekend as well! =)

http://www.simulationcraft.org/

Run a quick sim of yourself (takes less than 10 minutes even on my poor computer). It will give you your stat weights AND, most importantly, your Action Priority List (rotation).

Allright, thanks alot mate.

I was wondering, because on single target fights I've heard summin about you start with FG, pop demon soul then summ fel hunter and dps from there, if that's true, do you have to do that later in the fight as well?

Only if you have the Moonwell Chalice, if you don't then it's not worth syncing up all your cooldowns (Meta,Demon Soul and MWC) if you don't have it you pop meta and DS right after and then you switch to Felpuppy and keep using it for the rest of the fight.

Elitist Jerks will give you a good idea of what's going on.

There's no such thing as a rotation, only a priority order. Basically, my "to do list" goes as follows:

Big Cooldowns (2 min): Metamorphosis, Demon Soul. Since I use Moonwell chalice I wait on metamorphosis until demon soul is available and use both.
    Big DoT (1 min): Bane of Doom. The first one is cast when big cooldowns are up, and refreshed only after it falls off completely (no clipping). The next BoD is cast when the big cooldowns are up.
    Small Cooldowns (45 sec): Temporal Ruin (Soulburn: Soulfire). Try using this with Bane of Doom.

DoTs: Immolate (kept up with HoG) and Corruption
    CD Abilities: Hand of Gul'dan > Shadowflame, both used off cooldown

Filler: Incinerate (Molten Core) > Soul Fire (Decimation) > Shadow Bolt/Incinerate

Hi Sarge.
    I made a demo rotation video guide.
    I have been playing the spec for a year now and i think i did a good job explaining demo rotation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AkmSD57oMg