Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Funny Arena Team Names

Recently saw an arena team name that made me giggle, WHOUGONNACALL and was wondering if you guys had seen any funny arena names.

Deleted
    I've seen quite a few interesting ones lately doing 3's with my guild mates.

Hordecore Pwnography has to be the winner. Will update as I see them coming.

seven inches unbuffed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I name all my Team Names after Dwarven Archeology finds.

2s DwarvenBabySocks
    3s BodaciousDoorKnocker
    5s StrangeVelvetWorm

Though I only use the 2s team.
    Almost Epic - Short Stories and Musings of nearly epic proportions.

One that always made me lol was Poopoobumbum.

And...they actually kicked our asses!.

Immature yes, but its clever tactically, you underestimate someone with that kind of team name

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    I've seen quite a few interesting ones lately doing 3's with my guild mates.

Hordecore Pwnography has to be the winner. Will update as I see them coming.
    Funny indeed, but has been around for a while.

On my battlegroup, there are 5 guilds with that name (on different servers obviously), and in total there are 23. Seems most of them are pretty much dead though, but at least one of them used to be BIG on my battlegroup. You saw them in every BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarexx View Post
    seven inches unbuffed
    Way overused.

Quote Originally Posted by Katurian View Post
    3s BodaciousDoorKnocker
    I like that. <3

Hex and the City

best name ever.

Deleted
    Dead Naga Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    Hex and the City

best name ever.
    This wins. I have seen Selena Gomez Fan Club last season and some pretty weird ones this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    2v2 - Which Seat Can I Take (lolrebeccablack)
    3v3 - We PvP To Justin Beiber
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smygulf View Post
    Cum honor face
    This one made me laugh for some stupid reason, rest is boring.

Never really seen any good ones, and almost all of the ones that did make me laugh were racist. Team Wheelchair and Team Wheelchair II are pretty good, though.

Deleted
    Lame. People still keep shoving the unoriginal "used 10million times" names here. Always the same stuff with guildnames etc.

Just for once, put something original here. None of the "old not so funny" ones.

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    Hex and the City

best name ever.
    This was nice!

Quote Originally Posted by malpractis View Post
    Dead Naga Storage
    It makes me cry that so many people won't get that reference and appreciate how awesome that name is.

AFK Long Poop

Made a 2v2 point-farming team I named "Fists of Pandaria"

My partner told me it was lame

Probably would be better/funnier if we were Pandaren, or at least Monks, I guess ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Priest mate had a 2s team called Daddy Touched Me with a 3s team called Mummy Watched.
    Sick but funny.

A few I remember... not hilarious but alright.

We stole bubbles cart (the wire reference I think)
    DAP inc heads down(urban dictionary is your friend - DAP - Dry anal powerslam lmao)
    Mighty lance shock (MLS team)
    Two gnomes one cup(2 girls 1 cup)
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I always feel the urge to name my arena team as disgusting and perverted as possible, to include all those words that are rejected by a civilized and modern society. It would probably include things like kids, gods, religions and various insults. It's provocation for provocations sake. Too bad that the majority of europeans cannot be upsed by religious insults, I guess the religion thingy would work better in the US. (Ooops... is this sentence worth an infraction? :-D)

Why all this? I don't know... but it seems like I'm not the only one here lol :-D

In the end, my arena team names are harmless, I don't even try something bad only to get my team name changed / deleted then.

I was in <Come Honour Chest> for a while.