Between Warlock and Bear Druid for solo?

Between Warlock and Bear Druid.

I would like to know that which class can solo Dungeons & Raids greater than another one?

and which class can solo easier than another one?

and which class can solo more Boss than another one?

Any info/advice is appreciated.

Deleted
    Pretty sure all of those questions are the same.
    Warlocks, Bears only have a couple of self heals and one constant shit self heal = they die eventually

Warlock is probably the better soloer but I would put Feral Druids and maybe Prot Paladins at a 4th place.

Deleted
    Both are great solo classes. Bears are better I think.
    Probably warlocks can solo a few more bosses, but it's easier for druids.

Catbear spec solos very well for Druid (bear skills with Nurturing Instinct). I've actually found soloing easier on my Druid than on my Warlock for the most part.

Grab the druid, spec resto, go farm JP, grab plate heirlooms + 2H, create a DK, level said DK using the heirlooms provided by the druid, solo stuff with the DK.

Sad but true, in the end you will kill more bosses as a DK (even factoring leveling time) than either druid or lock.

But if by any reason you won't do that.... i'll stick with the lock. If you go the "safe" way (AKA health funnel spam and only dot the boss) will take long, but it's not that hard.

Warlock can solo lich king?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Montiele View Post
    Warlock can solo lich king?
    Not yet

Are you talking about MoP? Because unless MoP drastically changes the playing field, DKs are by a massive margin the best class to solo with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Are you talking about MoP? Because unless MoP drastically changes the playing field, DKs are by a massive margin the best class to solo with.
    DK's hasn't soloed Algalon! :<

Hunters man. Thats where it's at! Hunters and DKs can solo all of Vanilla content (Dont think DKs can solo twin emps, hunters can), all of TBC content, lots of wotlk content, etc.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Hunters man. Thats where it's at! Hunters and DKs can solo all of Vanilla content (Dont think DKs can solo twin emps, hunters can), all of TBC content, lots of wotlk content, etc.
    DKs can solo twin emps (and warlocks too anyway).
    But I thought this thread was about druids and warlocks. We all know that both dks and hunters are currently better soloers, but that's not the point.