Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm confused by how to order this. What's the preorder the 10th April for then...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I'm confused by how to order this. What's the preorder the 10th April for then...?
    Basically, you can pay the full price ahead on april 10th, but most retail stores let you pre-order that pre-purchase ahead of time.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    where i live in holland .. it's sold out .. liek everywhere

big gratz to those actually being sooner then me and beating me to it ..
    as naive as i was i was waiting for april 10. ... but now i see the gameshops here being sold out on their pre-oders on the pre-purchases of the GW2 CE ... WELL I'LL BE DAMNED lol.

Anyway if you really want that CE, you might want to contact your local shop or you'll miss out on it like i did

guess ill be stuck with the normal version, well at least it saved me some money.

edit: for those wondering, i called up 7 stores arround rotterdam, sad day
    Try here, they are a great shop, I always order CE's here and always received codes for pre-orders and extra stuff. They have CE's somehow even if they are never officially listed. They told a friend they were getting 50 CE's, better be fast!

http://www.12game.com/guild-wars-2-c...-s-edition.htm

Deleted
    Meh tbh, its like the "Fully booked tag" that existed on Sc2s CE, and we all know how huge that game was. 1 month later the CEs costed around the same price as the normal version did.

I'd rather buy mine from a Brick and Mortar shop like GAME so I can play it as soon as I go home, but the only options to buy in the UK seem to be Amazon and they tend to fumble up my orders something chronic.