Best database site? info site? swtorhead.com?

Tried going to swtorhead.com ( naturally ) lol but its down/for sale. Whats the best site for information similar to wowhead?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where you trying to get to torhead.com?

That is one of many out there.

As Dakia said, the swtor version of wowhead is torhead.com, not swtorhead.com.

Also, oldrepublic.net is a pretty good site. Community is small right now, but it is growing.

yea, i use torhead.com a lot. it still needs some work, but its coming along. BW should eventually 'll have a nice "armory" like application lets keep our fingers crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is torhead.com and a few other websites, though I use torhead for most of my needs.

I heard on their plans was a mobile application also FOR FREE that allowed u to level up professions, check chars , gears quests etc etc. I think they will eventually release that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarrier View Post
    yea, i use torhead.com a lot. it still needs some work, but its coming along. BW should eventually 'll have a nice "armory" like application lets keep our fingers crossed.
    This would be soooo cool, and handy.

As a good searchable database, I was impressed with mr robot http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear

It has no comments, but the vast amount of items and it may have been the first with the "new" gear from 1.2

I may be wrong, but I spent a while there when I saw I could search for swtor gear.

It does a character list (complete with all of your gear), but it is painful to actually enter what gear you have and how you have re-modded each piece, instead of it looking you up from the server.
    Last edited by Wulfram; 2012-04-03 at 02:23 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    db.darthhater.com is another good one.

forcetremor.com is another community site