Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dark Link. Easy if you use the megaton hammer or Din's fire, but going pure swordplay I find is pretty fun. I love how serene the atmosphere is, really gets me in the mood for a good fight.

Twinrova was always my favourite. I love those little hags. Funny little women they are. I want to see them again in a future title. Mabye with a bigger role other than being the "mothers" of Ganondorf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have a poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    See, I enjoyed Bongo Bongo because of what led up to him. When you first enter Kakariko, and you don't know what the hell set it on fire or what kicked the crap out of Link, it felt freaky as hell. Then you had to endure Redeads, Dead Hands (which, if this were a favorite enemy list, would be #1) and illusions, to discover that what terrorized Kakariko was this massive "human" phantom with that creepy glowing eye...

Sure, he was easy to kill, but holy fuck, I was stuck at the Shadow Temple for a long time because it scared the hell out of me.
    What I had always thought set the village on fire (or at least that's what I was told by someone a long time ago, don't remember when/where I heard it) is that the arrow you shoot at the sun to get the fire arrows is what sets it on fire. Believed it when I was little, never really thought about it again.

My favorites were Bongo Bongo and Twinrova.

I loved Twin Rova, something about that fight was awesome. I preferred the game on the N64 to the emulator, but I had to get the emu too just so I could save it at that point

Thankfully the 3ds version allows boss rematches love it!

15+ Year Old Account
    My favourite boss is not technically a boss, but a mini-boss. Dark Link in the Water Temple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    My favourite boss is not technically a boss, but a mini-boss. Dark Link in the Water Temple.
    That was another favorite. Until he jumped on my sword constantly. He made me rage when I was a little kid.

Deleted
    Phantom Ganon and Barinade. Barinade was fun when you didn't know how, but it's kinda easy once you get it. Phantom Ganon I actually found harder than Ganondorf.

My favourite boss was Twinrova from the Spirit Temple. Spirit temple was also my favourite temple over all. I loved the look of it, the music, the way you had to use both young and adult link. It was just an amazing experience overall.
    I also liked Dongodongo or whatever his name was, the boss of the second child dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is the one that takes three cycles of the mechanic to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

twinrova! the spirit temple was also the most fun imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Phantom Ganon...or probably just Ganon, yeah Ganon was probably it.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Definately Ganon. One of my favorite gaming moments that sticks out when I think about them.

Doing back-flips just as Ganon's huge ass sword comes at you.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Shadow link.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

HAI GAIZ CAN I JOIN

good luck sleeping

EDIT: found a creepier picture
    Last edited by Cataclysmic Skyris; 2012-04-08 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Ganon. That fight is just so incredible. I really just love the atmosphere of the whole thing.
    This. All I remember thinking when he pop'd back up as terrible-beastie-demon-pig was "oh shit," and then I wide-eyedly started flinging arrows and magic at him hoping to find a weak spot before he crushed me neath his mighty tread.

This was one of the few epic boss battles I didn't have ruined for me by faqs. I learned my lesson after looking up Super Metroid a few years before
    that feeling of awe, anxiety, and surprise was perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide between Barinade in Jabu-Jabu's belly and Twinrova at the end of the Spirit Temple.

Deleted
    Twinrova has the my favorite one. I remember enjoying Volvagia quite a bit too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Mine is the one that takes three cycles of the mechanic to beat.
    And icy cool pragmatism. Well, you don't really need that on anything after Wind Waker at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylen View Post
    Phantom Ganon was fun, I loved looking at all the portraits to see which one he would pop out of
    Out of them all this is the one that springs to mind the most, I havent played the game since it was released, so I cant remember much about it. but plus some zones, the only boss that really springs to mind is that one,