Red face Guild Wars 2 Release date up on Gamestop.

After seeing the Collector's Edition get its bonus picture put in on the site I see it now says "Release Date 6/26/2012" for both reg and collector. Seems like a good date to me.

Did a search and didn't see any posts on it yet so i figured i might wanna put it up.

Link to reg ver - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/guild-wars-2/75863
    Link to collector's - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/gui...edition/100452

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't trust anything unless its from ANet.

I kinda think the date may end up being late July early august at the earliest. But unless the date comes form Arenanet I wouldn't pay to much attention to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically what the 2 posters above me said, game retailers always pull release dates out of their 4$$ before anything official comes out.

I love that no matter how many times it is said, someone will always post a guestimate from a retailer as possible truth....

This again...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

One of the guys at gamestop told me back in january that the release date for GW2 was May 26th and if they postponed it again they would get fined..............

It saddens me some of the shit the people at gamestop will say to get you to pre-order.

I went in to buy a copy of mas effect 3 for my brother inlaw for his birthday the day before his bday. The dude at the register harassed me about not pre-ordering for like 5 minutes. After i convinced him that since I cant see the future it was impossible for me to pre-order and i can go to another retailer if it bothered him so much he says.

"No no its cool, i was just wondering really. So any other games you want to pre-order today?"

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when they posted the release date for SWTOR as Jan 1st, 2012.

So take their date get the date which is 12 days earlier and you'll have your actual release date...

Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    I love that no matter how many times it is said, someone will always post a guestimate from a retailer as possible truth....
    Ohes noes! Because nothing is a POSSIBLE date right? Anyways.. Its merely another date put up by a retailer this everyone already knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard_fatman View Post
    Ohes noes! Because nothing is a POSSIBLE date right? Anyways.. Its merely another date put up by a retailer this everyone already knows.
    Hey guys Guild wars 2 is releasing tomorrow I saw the date on amazon!! It's tomorrow!!!

cwutididthar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a good date to me.
    Its merely another date put up by a retailer this everyone already knows.

trolololol

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Hey guys Guild wars 2 is releasing tomorrow I saw the date on amazon!! It's tomorrow!!!

cwutididthar?
    Yes I did, a sad attempt at wit stating the date to be a for sure thing instead of just a possible date.

Yes I did
    whoooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    whoooooosh
    Oh no! You Woooshed them away!?! D=

Well that didn't take long for this thread to turn unproductive as hell. Closing this.