15+ Year Old Account

Breath of fire nerf

Well I'm really disappointed in blizz doing this. Putting our 1 aoe threat builder on a 15 second cooldown is pretty dumb. They should've just nerfed some of the damage it does, or given it a lower cd. Hammer of the Righteous has a 3 second cooldown and hits all targets, and also gives a charge of holy power.

I hope blizz doesn't make this change permanent for monks, or else running dungeons is going to be annoying.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

I didn't read anything about Spinning Crane being made single target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spinning Crane is channeled, and so I've assumed that if I use it while tanking, I wouldn't be able to dodge or parry attacks. If I'm wrong about this then I retract my previous qq about BoF.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

It's channeled in the sense that you can't use other skills during it. You're not actually casting and don't get a castbar either.

Deleted
    Although it's not final we got another AoE Threat in the same build:
    Keg Smash
    Sure, sometimes there are more than 3 Targets to tank but the change from 40 to 10 Energy on Drunken Haze makes the DH -> BoF Combo smoother.
    If you go into the fight with one or two Chi from the last one the Combo should sustain Initial Aggro and with just one more Jab you can use Keg Smash to go on.
    Let' just see how it works out when it's deployed to the Beta

Crying "nerf" before it even goes live?

Oh my...we really ARE in that day and age, I guess.

Edit: Did you not see the new ability "Keg Smash"? Or they Energy cost reduction on Dizzying Haze?

Forest for the trees...
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2012-04-06 at 02:12 PM.

It crit for over 16k in Ramps, allowing me to all but 1-shot every pack and 2-3shot the rest as a level 60 brewmaster. If anything they need to bring down the absurd damage ASAP instead of giving it a cooldown.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.