Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    Leona or Soraka have to be my two favorite supports for Varus right now.
    I don't like laning Varus/Soraka since when they go for Varus Soraka can't do much but use her heal. Leona on the other hand can just stun them or something.

Having just played a game where I basically got harassed to death by this guy, Varus is really high up on my "most annoying" list of champions right now... I literally felt like I couldn't do anything.

Deleted

No my video but here you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I felt I wasn't auto attacking enough to max his W first, so I've been maxing E for the slow. 21/0/9 masteries. AD red, armor yellow, mr/lvl blue, and MS Quints though I would prefer AD Quints. Starting boots+3 pots. dorans first back, unless I'm really raking in the gold to buy a BF sword and vamp scepter. I've been building black cleaver first for the attack speed and armor debuff, then IE, but you can go either way. His Q does so much damage at max channel that you pretty much force the enemy out of lane if they have a non-sustain support.
    You should use armor pen reds and ad quints it gives you more damage against champions throughout the entire game and is better if trading in lane early. AD reds are really only if you have trouble last hitting

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with the Arm Pen reds. They're debatable for most ADs already and with quite a large portion of Varus' damage coming from magic, I feel flat AD is a better choice.

By the way, I take W first, and max it first, it helps last-hitting early on, and the damage from it is just too sweet to pass up. I only use Q for sniping people or getting W-stacks off, really. I take and max E last.

Also, if you go flat AD reds and quints, you'll have some serious harass power early on. A good Varus is a pain in the arse to lane against.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take Q first. You can't proc W anyway and being able to snipe with Q makes for amazing harass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    You should use armor pen reds and ad quints it gives you more damage against champions throughout the entire game and is better if trading in lane early. AD reds are really only if you have trouble last hitting
    While I'm sure ArPen is nice, the extra early damage AD marks give on his Q makes for very punishing harass early game. It also helps his last hitting, which is always good.