Question [MoP] Feral druids vs. Fury Warriors in arena?

Whats looking better?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durkin View Post
    Whats looking better?
    Fury is generally always bad in pvp since vanilla because they require high expertise and hit to generate sufficient resources to use their abilities - hit and expertise are dps stats, but by comparison Arms doesn't need that, giving them like a permanent 15% improvement to secondary stats - effectively Fury will always feel a tier / season of gear behind Arms or other 2h specs because it dual wields.

There have been rare exceptions like at the start of Cata where fury could stack mastery and heroic strike for like consistent 80k crits through resilience - but that got nerfed very fast. Generally my impression (fury pvp warrior in vanilla, spriest ever since - but I've always been waiting for fury's pvp return) is that Blizzard doesn't want to be perceived as leaving Fury as not viable for pvp - which is why they keep giving them pvp tools - but they don't Actually want it to be competitive with Arms and such.

Given that feral have never really been bad at pvp (where as fury has been non-existent pretty much ever since vanilla), my money is on feral being good in MoP too - especcially with things like Symbiosis where you just know some ability they can steal is going to be OP at any given time.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    My personal opinion is that feral will be good, but will feel very weak compared to what it is now for the average player.

Now feral can shift to bear form and act as a pvp tank, which makes it possible to play very offensively or very defesively, depending on the situation. In MoP bear form for feral will be pretty much as bad as it is for resto or moonkin right now. You will still be able to shift to bear, but this will no longer feel like part of your current spec, and you will want to get out of it as soon as possible. Most players who are used to the feral spec of today will feel very nerfed.

On the bright side, feral, being a druid, will have symbiosis, which is so huge, that everyone will want to play with you and be your partner. This spell alone will create a whole new universe of possibilities for the druid.

Warriors get the worst and most ridiculous lvl 87 ability that was ever created - a kind of totem that brings short buffs for the party. It will be killable and will have range and a short duration.

Hard to say, Blizzard might just go "Fuck Feral, let's make Resto the PvP spec for the entire expansion again." Or maybe Moonkin. Who knows.