[A]<Alea Iacta Est> Hellfire.EU 10 man recruiting DPS

Edited by Ynnah on 03/04/12 22:02 (UTC)

Alea iacta est 8/8 DS HC is recruiting for MoP.

We're looking for the best DPS players this realm or any other has to offer. We recently adjusted our view on how we proceed with raiding. We realised that the majourity of our raiders do not want to play on 'casual' basis anymore and changed the raiding attitude and requirements to a more semi-hardcore way. This means that the requirements for raiders are much higher and the recruitment procedure a lot tougher. Simply put, we are doing everything we can to achieve a proper world rank. We now profile ourselfs as semi-hardcore, meaning you are expected to attend as close to 100% to our 4 raids a week schedule. Therefore we still need some more capable players for the new expension that we are trying to reach by making this forum post.

Alea iacta est is a 10 man guild, so you should not expect any 25 man raids being organised. We like the challanges and benefits a 10 man guild has to offer. Even though we are a 10 man guild, this does not in any way mean we have a quiet and small guild. We have over 300 characters in our guild and a lot of friend/social ranked players that spice up the guild chat.

The main players in Alea are a very close bunch who have been raiding with each other for years. This doesn't mean you wont fit in quickly, on the contrary actually! You can expect other decent skilled and very social players which without a doubt will make you feel at home very quickly. The guild has been here for years and wont disapear. The guild has always had the same leadership and is without a doubt one of the most stable raiding guilds on hellfire.

Alea is a very social guild, we have no drama at all. Besides that we share a close relationship to several other guilds and try to be an exemplary guild on this realm. We do not accept any drama players and certainly do not approve of any 'i am better then you' behaviour. But we always encourage people trying to be the best! We have several members topping World of Logs ranking so as DPS you will have proper competition to test your skills!

So, if you are a 'i always want to to better' kind of DPS player and are interested in facing the new challanges in a guild with the same mindset, go and check out our website. All the needed information like guild & raiding rules can be found there.

//alea-iacta-est.eu

Otherwise any of our officers are always glad to have a talk with you:

Gm: Ynnah - Yugo
    Officers: Strawbrrykek.

Glace, Coras and Depravity are also available to answer any question you might have.

Recruiting melee DPS (edit 6/8/12) :

- Warrior / Shaman
    - Monk (apply with current character, let us know its for a monk app)
    Last edited by ynnah; 2012-08-06 at 08:09 PM.

Great people, great leadership, great guild.

'Nuff said.

BUMP

Nice little green dragon you got there Ynnah! BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnaomy View Post
    Nice little green dragon you got there Ynnah! BUMP!
    What can I say......I like dragon's

Still looking <3

Quote Originally Posted by ynnah View Post
    Still looking <3
    For dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnaomy View Post
    For dragons?

If they kill the bad guys....yes always

Slacker punch!

Time for a bump

<3

Recruiting melee DPS :

- Warrior / Shaman
    - Monk (apply with current character, let us know its for a monk app)

//alea-iacta-est.eu

Still looking <3

Where is my gnome to bump this ?

<3