Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerag View Post
    Is that a new orc model in the quest icon picture?
    Nope. Still the same old.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodegrance View Post
    I want to experience everything fresh and new and not with a been there done that attitude.
    you shouldnt be reading these stories then really

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell29 View Post
    Because these aren't on Blizzard servers....

The servers for 'AP' users are the same ones they've been using since the Alpha was out and in every other beta.

Apparently the brewery was open before, but they turned it off because people were exploiting the dungeon finder and getting into the new zone that way with no No Man's Land debuff.
    I'm not going to say you aren't correct about these being the original test servers. What I doubt however is that MMOC is using an 'exploit' and brazenly posting a video on their home page confirming that they are exploiting. I honestly don't believe MMOC would be posting exploit video, but maybe that's just me being Naive. I believe they have the full support of Blizzard being in that dungeon.

Whether or not that means MMOC testers are on a newer or different server or just that their test accounts have been flagged for special access, who knows...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I'm not going to say you aren't correct about these being the original test servers. What I doubt however is that MMOC is using an 'exploit' and brazenly posting a video on their home page confirming that they are exploiting. I honestly don't believe MMOC would be posting exploit video, but maybe that's just me being Naive. I believe they have the full support of Blizzard being in that dungeon.

Whether or not that means MMOC testers are on a newer or different server or just that their test accounts have been flagged for special access, who knows...
    I've seen the MMOC streamers on Mekkatorque and I believe my brother grouped with them once or twice, so they're definitely on the same server as everyone else. The only thing I can think of is that you can bug into the zone where the dungeon is physically located and then enter it in the old fashioned way, or that they're playing in Bibi's sandbox. Not sure if the latter would work, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Deleted

Question:

Guys, i really want to know your opinion.

Do you ever think at a new patch before expansion ?

Keep in mind that items 85 (blues) from MOP are very close ilvl with 416, but also think at Arena Season and at the bugs of MoP. So do u think we will stay 6 - 10 months with Dragon Soul?

With Respect,
    Grivei.

P.S. I am expecting at ON-TOPIC answers.

Deleted
    Valley of four winds = Arathi Highlands 2.0 with Chinese theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xilla View Post
    i'm an annual pass owner, my account is active since 2008 and still havent received MoP Beta <3 great stuff blizzard
    I'm an AP owner and my account's been active since 2005, yet I still do not have a beta invite. Do you see me crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I'm currently critting 120k on my prot warrior premade using a 378 weapon from HoT. dont even ask what im critting with my 410/416 geared main..

Highlighted the relevant word. Again, going into Beta the abilities that scaled off weapon damage were reduced, but some have been subsequently increased for balancing reasons.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will blizz ever learn,they are making this game easier and easier,you may aswell just show us where the quests are and offer to complete it for us for 10s each,wheres the mystery anymore? Wheres the bragging rights to finding that secret hidden quest which gave a funny looking staff and only a few people have it etc Blizzard just lost -50 reputation with the Wayne25uk Clan.

Deleted
    pandarian stats

Wouldn't hurt to put some music behind those videos. MMOC videos are always so clynical.

10+ Year Old Account
    God Mists will own Cataclysm and I'm so damn excited to play this expansion.
    The manly tears of joy are back, because I'm gonna love this expansion.
    Oh by the way, those Mushan creatures would make a great Ogre Mount. :P
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Valley of four winds = Arathi Highlands 2.0 with Chinese theme.
    I was thinking Nagrand meets Wetlands.

Deleted
    Stupid errors when trying to make a Pandaren premade . Anyone having issues with this too?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Will blizz ever learn,they are making this game easier and easier,you may aswell just show us where the quests are and offer to complete it for us for 10s each,wheres the mystery anymore? Wheres the bragging rights to finding that secret hidden quest which gave a funny looking staff and only a few people have it etc Blizzard just lost -50 reputation with the Wayne25uk Clan.
    Firstly, if you're reffering to the dungeon, it's the normal version of it in Beta, what would you expect? If you're talking about quests, well, you know what happened to secret hidden quests? They never existed. Aslong as there's internet nothing is secret or hidden. I prefer funny and straightforward questing over clueless questing where I have to find some old man's wife. There never was any challenge in questing aslong as sites like Wowhead and Thotbot existed, and if you didn't use those sites all the quests were like 'Kill 30 of these guys' anyways. There never were any bragging rights (bragging is for scumbags btw) about quests, those always resided in raids and achievements. Also, I don't think Blizzard cares about their reputation with the ''Wayne25uk'' clan.

Deleted
    Valley of the Four Winds looks beautiful!

Cant help but wonder if Ook-Ook is a reference to the librarian from Discworld.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Wheres the bragging rights to finding that secret hidden quest which gave a funny looking staff and only a few people have it.
    because blizzard DOESN'T want any content that only a few people experience. its the main reason for things like LFR.

and another thing, when are we gonna get around to destroying nesingwary and his kid? I am sick of him and his weak-arse quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    Cant help but wonder if Ook-Ook is a reference to the librarian from Discworld.
    Pretty sure he's doing the Donkey Kong, but it could be both
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    Stupid errors when trying to make a Pandaren premade . Anyone having issues with this too?
    yes, had it ffor a week now :/