Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Adam Sandler dying in Click
    Rick and Dick Hoyt story... just a phenomenal story.
    Tears of the Sun
    Armageddon
    The ending of the book Tsar when a man is forced to kill his wife and unborn child after they were abducted while he was bleeding in the snow with multiple GSW's.

15+ Year Old Account

This makes me cry even if i think about it. Yes i am a proud brony and was pissed when Derpy was changed! I saw this and many manly tears were shed.

mufasa dying, y u remind me of that!?

only second to that I can think of is Fluttershy crying.

aw what am I doing lying, I cry to a lot of stuff. A few more off the top of my head:
    -MLP:FIM past sins fanfiction. Many tears
    -Where the Red Fern Grows when I was younger and we watched it in class. bawled like a baby when the dogs died. In my defense, so did half the class
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    -First part of Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    Because it reminds me of my childhood. I miss it so much that thinking about it makes me want to cry.
    this now. Hit me right in the childhood...
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2012-04-09 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    Sacrifice in a narrative.

Example, Armageddon. Awful movie for the most part but Willis's acting in the end made my cry (Joke!). Both Willis and Tyler played their roles very well imo and it was convincing enough to bring a tear to my eye.

More recently, I cried for a good few minutes at Thanes death in Mass Effect 3.
    The part of that movir that gets me harder is the "Mommy, it's that man. / That's your Daddy...".

**snif**

Other moments:
    - End of Field of Dreams
    - End of Titanic when Jack's waiting for her
    - When Atrayu's horse dies
    - Sappy Tim Horton's commercials

Deleted
    Ohh tho i normally don't get very emotional about animal stuff, and this one never actually got me to cry, my heart always broke a little when i watched it. The horrible thing was that it was an advertisement and they kept running it all the time!

Getting sacked.. REALLY hard..
    No but seriously thats true to every guy. i would hope.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because it reminds me of my childhood. I miss it so much that thinking about it makes me want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Papabudkin View Post
    Lost Odyssey, the fact that he's 1,000 years old is understood only as a sort of concept. Then you read stories where every single child/wife/friend has dies around him and it makes it real.

Screw you for linking that I had just forgotten about that!

Also Andy giving up his toys in Toy Story 3, the first few minutes of UP!, manly tears in Full Metal Alchemist with Hughes funeral and oddly enough, in Transformers 3 when Soundwave was killed. Soundwave will always be my favorite Transformer. Had a small collection when I was young that my parents managed to garage sale when I went to visit my grandparents up north one summer. Starting it over again but damn.

liek dis if u cry erytiem.

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    Lol, I cry so easily it's sad.

Any sad dog adoption commercial
    God damnit. Any commercial involving helpless animals, especially dogs, are real tear jerkers for me. The pedigree ones, the ASPCA ones.. Ughh.

Any guy gets a free pass during Brian's Song.
    Last edited by Gman299; 2012-04-09 at 07:30 AM. Reason: embedding

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh cut onion not only makes me cry, but makes my throat swell up and have difficulty breathing. As far as emotion-based crying, I've broken down twice in the past 15 years, only at funerals.

i don't all-out bawl, or anything, but there are certain things which will make my eyes water...

tachikomas sacrificing themselves in GITS:SAC. Twice.

several tines during Band of Brothers (specifically, Bastogne, the midnight prisoner grab, and the concentration camp.)

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, when the alien spirits destroy the city, ripping people's souls from their bodies. (i still say the movie is good, the only reason people hated it was because they saw "Final Fantasy" and were expecting something else)

MST3K- Space Mutiny: too damn, hilarious. i almost always laugh so hard i tear up. ;D

Deleted
    When somebody on tv talks about how they lost a family member somehow and they start crying... always makes me pinch a tear away for some reason ><

First Bleach Movie, during the ending with the graveyard and bridge scene.
    She gave up her existence to save two worlds that she's only known for 3 days, and in the end no one will remember her or her deeds, not even her best friend :'(
    Last edited by gobnobbla; 2012-04-09 at 08:01 AM.

Onions.

I may be a bit dead inside......

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

I watched UP!.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 15 minutes.... Da fuc man?! Supposed to be an animation! Children stuff! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Sad moments in animation movies/old cartoons.

Stuff like bambi's mother being shot offscreen etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a broad sense, anything "powerful" will move me to tears.

Powerful music
    Powerful narrative
    Powerful art
    Powerful ect

Very good orchestral music (some of the music from Zelda: Skyward Sword works), a very moving story (I know the futurama episode with Fry's dog has come up a lot in here, that's a good example), and very beautiful animated art (still art doesn't do it, it has to be moving.)

Put all of it into one will move me to silent tears.

Otherwise, just yank a body hair, you'll get a tear.

Specifically? I guess this is one of them:
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2012-04-09 at 08:13 AM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Cry? Never.

My eyes moist up a little when watching the end of Toy Story 3.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Jurassic Bark.
    The farewell scene from Toy Story 3
    The Intro from Up
    The Luck of the Fryish

Every single time.