Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "six of one, half dozen of the other"

"logically speaking..." when people say this in meetings.. drives me nuts

There are only two sayings that annoy me. I'm a pretty easy going bloke, but these 2 sayings boil my blood because of how stupid and illogical they are...

1. "Why is it always in the last place you look?" BECAUSE YOU STOP BLOODY LOOKING!!!!
    2. "How long's a piece of string?" Twice the length from the middle to the end, dumbarse....

Deleted
    when you're talking to someone and they say "you know what i mean" after every bloody sentence!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I'm in air traffic control so I'd say for me this phrase annoys the piss out of me.

"Say again."

ESPECIALLY after giving a long clearance. "American 1212 five miles from DABON, turn left heading zero three zero, maintain 3000 until established on the localizer, cleared ILS runway three six left approach"

"Say again"

Also:

"I could care less."
    Try communicating via sound powered phones in the Navy. Oh God the frustration!!!!!

"Hella" - Unless you are referring to a brand of automotive equipment, GTFO. Hella refers to my 118dB horn, and that is all.

"FML" - Trust me, it could get a lot worse. I might just help.

"Could care less" - Then you really do care!

etc etc.

Deleted
    In instances, when I am the bee-yatchy healer again who chooses to let you die rather then waste ..my precious..mana on efftards who are to dumb to manage their aggro or get out of the fire ..

..and they are like "heal?"..

I just wanna smash them with my Lightwell. The character I play is NOT named heal.

Also people who ignore punctuation completely in their sentences. When I am asked..
    "hi"
    "can you please craft that and that item for me"
    ?

..I will f*cking not reply, learn punctuation and word order in a sentence -_-

"I could care less."

and

"Honestly..."

"well im just saying"
    "u mad brah?"

And...

Any southern saying/phrase like "I could eat that off a frogs ass" or whatever....

I dunno

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Punctuation and capitalization are optional in IMs/chatting. Just sayin'...

Also, people who use derogatory slurs, most commonly gay bashing, for no god damn reason. 'That's gay...' Seriously, go fuck yourself and die in a fire.

"QQ"

and

"TOO LEGIT TO QUIT"

Im cringing already.

"kthxbai"

Skelington wants you dead.

In a drive thru...Me- Can I have a number 3 with no pickles, large sized, with a Coke?

Them- "Could you repeat your order please?"

Me- Can I have a number 3 with no pickles, larges sized, with a Coke.

Them "Ok, a number 3 large sized, with a diet Coke"

Me- Head Explodes!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kthxbai or the variants. I've only seen bitchy girls say that ever and I want to punch them in the face when they do it.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Oh no...thats gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. (bird is the word)

"/thread"

LE RAEG LOLOS XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that has to do with "Jelly".
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

"gs?"
    why they have to ask this all the time

as other people have mentioned, "could of" and "i could care less". also, literally. the word itself doesn't bother me but so many people misuse it that i would be much happier if we could just remove it from our collective vocabulary.

"a whole nother"

asking where something is "at"

both major annoyances

Uber... Using uber not in the correct way. Im not even a german speaker but saying "Oh dude Im so uber at this" makes me wish to DESTROY ALL YOU HAVE EVER LOVED -_-