Deleted

Time to update mmo forums?

www.mmo-wow-champion.com

Dont you think its time MMO champs forums where updated. With all WoW related section put into 1 section. Since the gaming community is more than just wow here.

example

MMOs

World of Warcraft

----------------

Guild Wars 2

----------------

SWOTR

ETC

instead of Everything wow related, then a small subsection for "other mmos"?

Curse already has sites dedicated to GW2 and SWTOR, so no, I don't think MMO-C needs a "small subsection" for "other mmos"... I'm honestly surprised they got their own sub-forums here. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/335-Guild-Wars-2 & http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...e-Old-Republic

Note: This is coming from someone who is not currently playing WoW (or any other MMO).

Every time one of these 'unique' threads pops up, I take the time to check how many viewers each of the relative forums currently have, so here we go:

Wow based forums: 2189 viewers.

SWTOR forum: 129 viewers.

GW2: 327 viewers.

RIFT: 16 viewing.

So, no it is not time to update the MMO Champion forums.

No. MMO-Champ is fine.

Bouboille himself has already commented that (despite the name) this is chiefly a WoW site and as they are owned by Curse (who, as shown above, already have their own alternate forums for those games) it is going to take a lot of convincing to shuffle the boards around
    So no, doesn't look likely

Deleted
    The definition of the word champion-

a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.
    anything that takes first place in competition: the champion of a cattle show.

So you can say that WoW is the MMO Champion