Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoef View Post
    Yeah have the same Solidito, but basicly the response i got said:

If you can login with ANYTHING you can play beta as all dates and announces and gameclients with be available on guildwars2.com website. (source could be twitter or FB)
    so if our emails invalid and what not but we can log into the account.guildwars2.com we're fine?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    so if our emails invalid and what not but we can log into the account.guildwars2.com we're fine?
    When you registered there should have been a spot that said input updated email or current email. I used an updated one and I got an email to that account saying thank you for registering. I assume that's what you're looking for.

However, if Anet has said it'd be available online if you registered and created a login (I used my GW1 account) I"m sure you'll just login using that to be able to download and play.

I have faith Anet won't screw anyone over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    When you registered there should have been a spot that said input updated email or current email. I used an updated one and I got an email to that account saying thank you for registering. I assume that's what you're looking for.

However, if Anet has said it'd be available online if you registered and created a login (I used my GW1 account) I"m sure you'll just login using that to be able to download and play.

I have faith Anet won't screw anyone over.
    oh well i got the registration email, i'm more freaking out because when i go to the account.guildwars2.com the verify email says my email is my GW1 account name...
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    oh well i got the registration email, i'm more freaking out because when i go to the account.guildwars2.com the verify email says my email is my GW1 account name...

https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/st...85202331185152
    Quote Originally Posted by @GuildWars2
    we know that the @ncsoft username (GW1) is a hot topic at the moment and it is being looked into, more news to follow ^AT
    They'll have it fixed sooner or later.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 02:20 PM ----------

Also, point 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/st...85202331185152
    They'll have it fixed sooner or later.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 02:20 PM ----------

Also, point 5.
    Aaaaaaaah ok, nice to know that it's not something i did stupidly on my end xD

okay so im a dummy lol
    i pre-purchased and completed the registration with the code i got from GameStop i linked my GW1, i use a normal email not the ncsoft one, and i used that same email when i registerd with the serial code, the problem i have is that i never got the thank you for registering your account email to my email client (Gmail). i was reading other forums and some talked about the account.guildwars2.com so i tried to log-in and i was able to useing the email and password i used durring registration. so my questions are, is this normal? has it happeed to anyone? how will i get future emails if i didnt even recieve the registration confirmation?
    please help im worried and the beta event is coming up so i want to have some kind of security before the event comes.