Poll: What raid boss did you hate the most?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Other. For me, without a doubt Four Horseman in the original Naxx. Other than that... Twin Emps and C'Thun before the death glare hotfix and nerf.

so if its hard its hated?

my top3 hated was

Gunship 1.0
    Chess event
    flame leviathan

Deleted
    The Prince from Kara was always my most hated boss as it was pure luck whether you would get bad infernal placements that would wipe you out. Can't forgot how many attempts failed due to either the caster group getting blocked in or the melee group. Particularly since half the raid would spend a fair amount of the fight a 1hp meaning any misjudgement near an infernal killed you (Stupid aoe effect being slightly smaller than the damage effect)

Deleted
    I hated Sindragosa. Dull first phase, combined with a chaotic second phase, which when you wiped on it, meant you had to do the dull first phase again. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Canadin View Post
    i hated archimonde soooo much. We had Illidan on farm before we had Archimonde :S
    This! I still just don't understand why we could not 'jell' for that fight. It took us over 100 attempts - but all it took was 1-2 people messing up and it was a wipe. I honestly can't remember how many times I heard "But I clicked my tears!"

Deleted
    Voted for Sindragosa. Unchained magic was so horrible. As a caster, I spent the whole fight doing almost nothing.

Also, why Ryolith ? I really wonder, it's one of my favorite Firelands encounters.

heroic faction champs but heroic spine is pretty close second.

Faction Champs
    i remember 2 hours of wiping while our first visit of this .... "wonderful" raid
    Anub was peanut butter jelly time

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord rhyolith is actually the correct answer.

Deleted
    I think my most hated Raidboss is PUGS, doesnt matter which NPC u attack, they always wipe the raid

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    KT was my faaavorite cuz I felt special for killing him that was like 5 years ago lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    ICC Gunship. No matter how geared you get, it's still a 6 minute long fight that is the epitome of boring. It's so awfully designed it hurts.
    That was a good fight in ICC i dont see how you can see it was awfully designed.

I vote Faction champions they where always an anoyence.

Sindragosa. BETRAYYYYS YOU. That and I just didn't like the fight too much, but every time I heard that it was just so painful

Original 4H and Visc hold the greatest number of hatred memories for me, since each broke a guild I was in. Class-stacking to that extent SUCKS.

For fights that didn't involve that, it's all RNG fusterclucks. Vael and Chromaggus had the chance to randomly kill someone critical almost unpreventably. KT has the most DEMONIC choice of MT targets (three rogues out of three, better than 25% of all casts he did while I was in a full raid). Yor'saj just for Purple/Green/Red/Yellow summon (and it happens every other week or so...). Gorefiend for always picking the morons. Basically, any fight with significant RNG to always seems to have Murphy's Law in the works.

Faction Champions.

PvP mechanics just don't work when your opponent can 1 shot you, has 2-3 million HP and always, always goes for the healers...

Mother of God, how is Archimonde not dominating this poll. One person with any sort of lag at all = raid wipe. Get a phone call? Wipe. Someone talk to you? Wipe. Sneeze? Wipe.

Fuck that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    Spent 3 months on M'uru pre-nerf. Yeah. Takes the cake.
    yeah. only muru was nerfed 1 reset after he was available. and only 11 guilds worldwide killed it. so i really am curious of how to spend 3 month in a week.

Tremble mortals as your precious-

Shut the hell up already!

God it felt great going back in there and turning H Sindy into a bony paste in a 10-man FL-gear raid.

Definitely madness, seriously do everything the same 3-4 times for 12 minutes and then wipe because someone fell off so you can do it again. Fucking hell

Lady Vashj

EDIT: After giving it more thought, Madness is a case of poor boss development... All phases are the same, just a bit harder because WE have less buffs.
    Last edited by Madruga; 2012-04-11 at 01:19 PM.