Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post

20% - Perfect
    18% and 25% -Acceptable
    30% - Could be better but satisfactory
    11% and 15% - Eww. So fucking gross hahahaha

What counts as thin for you? What counts as fat for you. Please, its individual.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    because of falcon

You're going under the impression that women attempt to fit their bodies into the media's mould to please men.

That's like the silly assumption that women dress up all fancy and put on make-up for men.

When in truth, we all know, they do it for other women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    You're going under the impression that women attempt to fit their bodies into the media's mould to please men.

That's like the silly assumption that women dress up all fancy and put on make-up for men.

When in truth, we all know, they do it for other women.
    Who try to look that way to attract men, it's a vicious circle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Who try to look that way to attract men, it's a vicious circle.
    Woman. She is a competitive creature.

snip dat picture
    20 and 18 are both perfect in my eyes.

11 and 15 need both to start eating some more sandwiches. Very fast.

25 should go and visit the stepper more often, or she will look like 30% in a few years.

And sorry, but what is 30? A couch potato? Some men like that, I do not. To each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Mostly media.
    and society

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

25 should go and visit the stepper more often, or she will look like 30 in a few years.

And sorry, but what is 30? A couch potato? Some men like that, I do not. To each his own
    What about 25?

Deleted
    I like woman with a bit more then skinny. I don't like to touch twigs as all I will feel is bones. They can have a bit of meat on their bones, nothing wrong with it.

People are just to drawn by the media, that they overlook how a person is over how a person looks. It disgusts me... actually, this whole world disgusts me.

PS: The more "fat" the more breasts. And I love those juggling things <3

What exactly do you mean by "curves"? Is it shape or bodily fat percentage? You know, it's possible to be fat and still have a flat ass if your gluteus muscles are undeveloped. I'd rather prefer a woman with trained muscles and low body fat, than someone who's curves are composed from lard. And it's hard to be "curvy" if your waist is the same as your hips.

Once again, thin != fit. http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-p...nd-percentages

18% / 20% would be my ideal, anything under or over that, just isnt for me, and size 0 it just disgusting

and to the op, simply because their retarded in some shape or form
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    I like them somewhere in between 20% - 25%

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, according to the picture dear Jaelrin gave us, I`d like my girl between the 20 and 25% bodyfat. Preferably closer to 20%, but anything between those two numbers is fine. But ofcourse first comes the personality.

Anyways, girls want to be thin because of the media. Stupid media doesn´t even know what I (and most guys (curvy but not fat)) like...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted

When the OP says curves I assume he means something like the 25%, maybe even with fatter legs and ass? Majority of guys definitely don't primarily go after that, get real... Rather the 18-20%.

As for why girls want to be thin... Well why does anyone wanna be thin really, it's healty, it looks way better so it makes your life much easier and you can get nice clothes when you have thin body.

10+ Year Old Account
    20% is perfect, cause the I can be 20% to and not expect more out of her then I do myself.

I agree... i prefer curves than like... nothing. the thing messing it all up is the modelling business, all they do is eat, stick fingers in their throat, throw up, get diarrhea, feel horrible, be hungry 24/7 and honestly, just make the world a slightly worse place.

THIS IS MY OPINION, IT IS NOT FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

I completely agree.

I don't like the term "something to hold onto" because it's slightly ambiguous in sense that it either implies the women is overweight, however when engaged in coitus what I seek to "hold onto" is the lady's rear, her shoulders, her hair etc. I do not wish to grab her excessively fat exterior.

Deleted
    have a "slightly" sarcastic picture about this topic made by someone called Shadman.
    but i guess it does not fit this forum ^^

anyways, on topic: as soon as her ribs are clearly visible, or her muscles rival those of bodybuilders it just seems ... weird.
    (nearly) anything else is just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluckandtrouble View Post
    I agree... i prefer curves than like... nothing. the thing messing it all up is the modelling business, all they do is eat, stick fingers in their throat, throw up, get diarrhea, feel horrible, be hungry 24/7 and honestly, just make the world a slightly worse place.

THIS IS MY OPINION, IT IS NOT FACT!
    Lmao get diarrhea!

Best comment ever. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot where I saw this but women see them selves as fatter than they actually are, but because of the media men can also see women as fat as women think they are (but actually aren't)
    Men generally see them selves as thinner than they actually are.

But long story short, it's basically what everyone else has said: The media.