Legend of Grimrock - brings back memories of EOB

Legend of Grimrock just came out yesterday. It's a square based RPG similar to Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. I played a few hours last night and the puzzles are pretty good. I suggest you give it a go.

http://www.grimrock.net/

As a fan Dungeon Master and EotB games I'll definitely check this out when I find the time to actually play it.

I admire how the Finnish company behind the game worked on the project, they started a development blog early on and listened to the feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought it some days ago, unfortunately got no mouse at the moment so I'm waiting with playing it. TotalBiscuit's WTF is of it (NOT A REVIEW! STOP CALLING IT THAT) seemed nice so I thought I'd give it a try =)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I have been very impressed with this game. I've made it to the 9th level of the dungeon, and I have been stumped a few times with some of the puzzles (very creative). The combat is surprisingly good, and there is a decent variety of enemies to fight. Oldschool mode is awesome, but can get to be a pain in the later levels (especially when you start exploring the various pits). I would highly recommend this to anyone that played the older dungeon crawlers like Eye of the Beholder, Wizardry, or even Shining in the Darkness.