Thread: AP Beta Invites

Deleted

AP Beta Invites

If I follow the blue post correctly after the last and final beta invite wave for AP holders, am I correct in reading that they will now give beta invites to AP holders as they sign up? Because I signed up to the AP 3 days ago and I'm yet to get a beta invite. If anyone could clear this up i'd greatly appreciate it.

I believe they will add you with the opt-ins in the next wave.....they were just saying that they sent out the rest of the AP passes when it went out...and the rest in waves as they are added

"Yes. We'll continue doing waves of invites as needed to provide access to people who sign up for Annual Pass, as well as randomly to people who have opted in for Blizzard beta tests via Account Management." (us . battle . net/wow/en/forum/topic/4496510867)

Guess that means they will invite in waves still. Though i wouldn't expect it anytime soon, quite a few people are still lacking their beta access due to this bouncing back issue they seem to be having.

Deleted
    Ah awesome I just misunderstood the post then. Thanks for the clarification.