Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You spent 10,000 hours researching incest and this is your argument?
    Never said that.

"I don't care how they enforce it, just let me have sex with my sister pls".
    I don't do incest(it disturbs me), and its already legal here.
    Try harder.

If you really want to punish those who dont hurt anybody(its still possible to "punish" them if a baby is born), then I really don't know why I should waste my time on this.

Imprison for wincest?????

I AM JOKING I AM JOKING I AM JOKING
    I don't agree to incest. But if they didn't know they were siblings before first child was conceived, you can't blame them for the defects. If they found out about their blood relation before they had their first child, shame on them for even letting the sperm meet the egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jogojin View Post
    -If you say that the children are harmed by this, because they may be born with a disability you should ask the children, if they prefer to live with a disability or to have never lived at all
    That's ridiculous.

But no, i wouldn't say it's right to imprison them for incest, although it's definitely not right to do it.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    If you really want to punish those who dont hurt anybody(its still possible to "punish" them if a baby is born)...
    Then it's already too late. Why bear a child when you know it has to suffer the consequences of incest?
    Last edited by mmoc9440e772b1; 2012-04-14 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Never said that.

I don't do incest(it disturbs me), and its already legal here.
    Try harder.

If you really want to punish those who dont hurt anybody(its still possible to "punish" them if a baby is born), then I really don't know why I should waste my time on this.
    Except the baby has already been born, and has to live his life with the consequences.

And I thought you were done here? Wouldn't want you wasting any more of your precious time.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    It is something along the lines that the 2 people who are commiting incest with eachother have similar genetic codes (not identic, but similar), thus it interferes with the child's genetic code in an early age, giving it a higher chance of being mentally handicapped. Something along those lines.
    found this for you:
    Humans are genetically diploid. Setting aside the special case of genes that are located on the X chromosome, we inherit one copy of each of these genes from our father, and one copy from our mother. Of the at least 35,000 to 40,000 human genes, each of us, on average, carries about 3 to 6 defective ones. But, we are rescued from disease because we also carry a functional copy of the same gene, which we inherited from the other parent.

By bad luck, two unrelated persons may both have defective versions of the same gene. If these "meet up with each other" in the genome of their child, a genetic disease may result -- there will be no "good" copy of the gene to cover for the defect in the "bad" copy. When inbreeding occurs, there is the additional problem of genes that are "identical by descent." In this case, the very same defective gene may "meet up with itself" in a later generation.

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc.../mole00203.htm

Note: It is still a roll of the dice, a chance.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care who does what with who as long as it dosnt affect me its fine. I live my own life, whatever other people do with their's, as long as it isnt hurting anyone is fine by me, so to answer that question, no they shouldnt, does it make it right? no!, but people are going to jail for lesser things now. The whole worlds gone nuts.

Those type of people (who commit insest) just need treatment, not prision.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Those type of people (who commit insest) just need treatment, not prision.
    I would agree with this. In the case of the OP, yes jail time is deserved.

Prisons are crowded enough and I don't really believe they give rehabilitation.

Deleted
    Okay guys - I already warned you once, if you want to bring up homosexuality make it very on-topic and don't bash it, we don't allow that here, so if you have to bring it up make it very relevant to the topic at hand or don't post at all.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-04-14 at 02:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The act of incest, I'm indifferent, do what they want.

But if they have children there is the chance of an inbred baby, and if they go through with that (especially if it's happened once and they risk it again), then they are bad parents and deserve some kind of punishment. I think prison is harsh, and if imprisonment is justifiable for this instance, then I believe the millions of mothers who smoke/drink during pregnancy should also be imprisoned.

I think imprisonment is not justifiable for incest breeding. It's just discrimination because of people's narrow minded views on incest. The people who blindly stat 'that's gross' are no better than racists. Racists, btw, who can get sent to prison for their views. Double standards everywhere, the world is a great place.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's time to close this thread; there's too much bashing and the topic is really somewhat inappropriate for this site in the first place.