Deleted

Moderation Queue Query

Firstly, I’d like to apologise if this is dealt with elsewhere or is listed as a bug somewhere. I did check the FAQ and do a forum search for appropriate terms but found nothing, so if I’ve simply missed it then ascribe it to my incompetence. Equally, I did look for a specific 'support' forum but presume that it is encompassed within 'feedback,' if that's wrong then I apologise again.

Effectively, I’m wondering if the forum has a moderation queue for new members. I ask as I made a post in the most recent news topic but it simply never appeared afterwards, the normal processes seemed to take place and I saw nothing to indicate that posting had failed. Equally, after waiting for a while and finding no information on moderation queues, I tried to re-post it in the hope that it would have a duplicate post filter or that I could keep a diligent watch for the other appearing thus delete the unnecessary extra one. Fortunately, the duplicate post warning popped up so if there is no moderation queue, is this likely to be a bug? It was pretty darn lengthy so I may have hit a character count limit without knowing, sorry if that’s the case. As far as I’m aware, there was no link contained in my post. If the answer is simply 'yes, there is' then sorry about this and I apologise to whomever has to read the darn thing to confirm it isn't spam or such.

Thank you for your time and sorry to bother you with this, I’m just curious!

Deleted
    As I expected it might be, thank you kindly for taking the time to explain! As to my post, I assure you that I most assuredly don’t consider it spam, though my opinion on whatever I’ve created is bound to be somewhat biased. Wishing you well.