Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    most of the replies in this thread only factor in the benefits of this ability in a raiding environment without thoughts towards pvp at all, rejuv on a warlock in arena is amazing along with the druids hots will add up nicely to hot power ( not sure if the shared rejuv adds to nourishe's % healing increase ), seeing how healing got buffed, i wouldn't be surprised if a rejuv is almost as good as a recuperate ( some might catch the pun ).
    That's because it goes without saying how amazing this is in PvP.

Seeing that tanks would be getting an extra cooldown from symbiosis.. I dont really see anything else viable as a symbiosis target on my druid alt on a HC raid.. now i'm not saying that some would be nice.. like getting soul swap as a feral, but it needs to be really really easy fight for the tanks to not want an extra cooldown, or the fight is a helterskelter type fight, which you do need cc and other usefull stuff, but simply getting 10 sec cd rejuv. as a raid benefit, will prolly never happen.. so things need to change in order for locks to be picked for symbiosis in raids.