Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I think he's underrated, and one of his current strengths is that no one really knows how to play against him.

The times I've seen him lately, though, he's incredible in game, but has fallen off late (though this is probably largely due to players building him full health and no mitigation, then engaging poorly).
    More because he doesn't do anything. His abilities are great, his disruption is amazing, but then what? Once you blow your CD's you have nothing, more so than most other champions in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    More because he doesn't do anything. His abilities are great, his disruption is amazing, but then what? Once you blow your CD's you have nothing, more so than most other champions in the game.
    I do think that's a problem with him, and more what I meant in my post... I see that I wrote "he's incredible in game, but has fallen off late," and I'm not really sure how that came out, aside from it seeming to be 1:30am blarghlehargle--- more accurately, I wanted to say something more like "He's incredible in lane, but seems to fall off late game."

And I think what you say pretty much sums up the problem with him. He lanes very well, due both to his kit and because he has "Kayle-syndrome," where no one really knows how to play against him that well right now, but late game, he has trouble finding his place in a fight and making himself effective during the entire teamfight.

Deleted
    I can completely imagine why some-most melee AD solo toppers could have problems with voli. That bite is insanely good.
    But it's also a question of winning that first trade that makes them fall behind.

bully any melee top with renekton