Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    The naga most definatly has more buttons although the G700 has the advantage of being both wireless and wired mouse in one package.
    There is a Naga model that has that.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Mo View Post
    The Razor Naga is pretty awesome, but shuffling my thumb across 12 buttons just feels weird. On the Logitech, my thumb deals with the side buttons and my index finger handles the buttons on the top (including the scroll-wheel).
    Pushing those 12 buttons will only feel weird because it's not something you're used to. I thought the same thing when I first got the Naga, but I got used to it over the first couple weeks, and now it's just second nature. When I'm watching GW2 gameplay videos, I find myself instinctively pushing the "6" button with my thumb if they go too long without healing. :S
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    There is a Naga model that has that.
    My naga predates the release of that variant and I dont feel like spending more for that feature when my current setup does not require a wireless mouse :P And I agree with you its just a matter of training to get used to the thumb buttons. I was able to handle 1-6 withen hours 7-9 took a couple weeks to feel natural although the last row 10-12 took a couple of months before I could hit them without risking a fatfinger mistake. still I adore the thing although my brother hates it, he has bigger hands and the G700 works better for him because of that.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    My naga predates the release of that variant and I dont feel like spending more for that feature when my current setup does not require a wireless mouse :P
    I'm in the same boat, I was just pointing it out. If you're gonna buy a new mouse, you shouldn't let the "can't go wireless" line influence your choice, since you could instead buy that Naga model and get that just the same.

And I agree with you its just a matter of training to get used to the thumb buttons. I was able to handle 1-6 withen hours 7-9 took a couple weeks to feel natural although the last row 10-12 took a couple of months before I could hit them without risking a fatfinger mistake. still I adore the thing although my brother hates it, he has bigger hands and the G700 works better for him because of that.
    I've always considered my hands to be rather big and clumsy, so I'm not sure why people who have "bigger hands" are always saying they don't want to try the Naga. It's not a "My hands are big" problem imo, so much as a "I don't want to try new things and get used to them" problem.

My thumb is big enough that, if I wanted... I could push 6 of the side-buttons at the same time, and a good portion of my palm rests on the mouse-mat, but I handle the Naga just fine. Frankly, if the Naga was bigger, I'd be annoyed because I like to be able to move my mouse cursor from one corner of the screen to another with a slight flick of the wrist.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    -_-' is it bad that i had to google naga to remember that you guys were talking about a mouse and weren't on acid and talking about the reptile snake people from cantha...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.