Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    I'd take it but I already know myself that I'm an extremely good judge of archetypes. I mean, I can almost say for certain if I answered the questions in one certain way, I'd get the result or Necromancer.
    Regarding that, I will have to encourage you to take it.
    Quoting myself from the description of the test:

"Try not to guess which profession is hidden behind every answer. You will fail miserably. Being a psychologist in training is very useful when making personality tests . Only pick the answer that reflects your thinking as closely as possible."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sent mine in, really intrigued by it maybe it can help me clear up my choice of character.

@OP: You got mail.

Really curious, what you'll think. I'm not dead set on a female character (Noctus is fine too *o*).

That reminds me. I didn't tell you my forum name in the mail D:, so sorry about that. But you're a smart person, so you'll find out :3.

Going through all the mails now. Expect to receive an answer shortly, people. I will edit this post when everything gets answered.

All mails have been answered

If you have sent me an e-mail and have not received an answer yet, please post here or PM me about it.
    Last edited by Well; 2012-05-12 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Just mailed you.
    I finally got a bit of time to have a quick look at this quiz and I'm really curious to see what I'll get. Particularly because of the mention of psychology in training.
    It seemed quite interesting, so now hurry up with my results heheh!

I received your mail and I like your ideas, Well.

Thanks and keep up the good work! (bumpidibump)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm Male human Warrior, I was trying to decide between warrior and guardian this helps a lot.

sent mine in, realy interested in seeing what i get. cant wait!

Sent mine in ^_^ TY