Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    Lor'Themar Hands down!

There's so many to choose from!

In no order: Thrall, Malfurion, Varian, Garrosh, Tyrande, Med'an, Jaina, Arthas, Sylvanas...

I honestly can't decide who I hate the most out of that pile.
    I am not a clever man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny View Post
    There's so many to choose from!

In no order: Thrall, Malfurion, Varian, Garrosh, Tyrande, Med'an, Jaina, Arthas, Sylvanas...

I honestly can't decide who I hate the most out of that pile.
    I don't want to sound rude, but with so many of the primary characters in this game on your hate list, what do you find enjoyable about this game? If I despised so many of the characters in a game, I probably wouldn't play it. I'm actually not trying to be a dick, I'm just sincerely curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Hmm.. Hard choice.. Let's see.. Nope.. Not really now..

The answer is an emphatic, 100% sure, never been so sure of anything in my life, unequivalent Med'an.. The cancer ruining lore that once was a shining beacon.. Oh.. And enough hate on Lor'themar! He might not have done much, but I feel sorry for the poor sod Get workin' Blizz! Make him king.. NAO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I don't want to sound rude, but with so many of the primary characters in this game on your hate list, what do you find enjoyable about this game? If I despised so many of the characters in a game, I probably wouldn't play it. I'm actually not trying to be a dick, I'm just sincerely curious.
    Because as I've said previously, these people are addicted to world of warcraft and can't leave it, and because they've played it so long and are incapable of hanging it up despite there dislike to so much of it, they tend to spike out at things just to get some air of satisfaction.

misery loves company.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Oh, maybe because he put all his focus into understanding the elements, and being one of the heroes of warcraft, makes him that, just like malfurion is the worlds most powerful druid for a reason, or why Grom was the most powerful warrior who can kill a demi god, or why Varian could chop off onyxia's head, or why Varian was able to do a better job guiding the worgen then there own leader, or why Malfurion could summon wisps and one shot archimonde, gee, maybe because main characters becoming powerful entities in the story is how stories are meant to develop.

A flaw Thrall had was placing Garrosh in his seat because he had to much love from Grom that he didn't see the danger, and that lead to Cairnes death.

Characters overcome there flaws when they realise there flaws have caused something bad, thats how stories develop, or do you actully think it makes sense for a character to dwindle on those flaws and keep repeating them, because that makes perfect sense doesn't it...
    Malfurion is powerful because he was taught by Cenarius himself and spent millenia training in the dream. Grom was hopped up on demon blood. Thrall just woke up one morning and was THE MOST POWERFUL SHAMAN !!!!!!111!!!!one!!111

So Thrall's flaw is that he thought Garrosh would be a good leader? His flaw is having confidence in others? That's not a flaw.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Agreed. He hasn't done anything at all.

This picture sums up everything, better than words. He's an absolute DOUCHE.
    -image-
    I think some people don't understand why that statue was built. We may not 100% know, but I'm pretty sure it was a public works project. In case people have forgotten, The Pyramids were public works projects. They, the regular people, were paid by the ruler to build these massive structures for his afterlife pleasure and the money the king had, trickled down to the masses. It kept the economy stable, made the money levels between the uber rich and the uber poor not as massive, and it helped pull the society together.
    Not to mention, the whole damn city was rebuilt which was alot of money trading hands. In the end, I think the statue had good intentions. After all, they see this great figure all the time walking around the city, it reminds them of their love for their king.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Malfurion is powerful because he was taught by Cenarius himself and spent millenia training in the dream. Grom was hopped up on demon blood. Thrall just woke up one morning and was THE MOST POWERFUL SHAMAN !!!!!!111!!!!one!!111

So Thrall's flaw is that he thought Garrosh would be a good leader? His flaw is having confidence in others? That's not a flaw.
    It is when you have Confidence in people that have given you no reason to believe they can handle what you give them. I have confidence a 5 year old can tie his shoe on his own, but I don't have confidence that he could lead a board meeting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    It is when you have Confidence in people that have given you no reason to believe they can handle what you give them. I have confidence a 5 year old can tie his shoe on his own, but I don't have confidence that he could lead a board meeting.
    Garrosh led the Warsong Offensive in Northrend. Last I checked, that's pretty fucking impressive. It's basically the same thing Thrall did to cement his place as warchief, lead a military operation against a massive enemy.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Thrall isnt bad but over focused soo....Baine for his interactions with Garrosh
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

i would cut off my right testicle to get Malfurion killed off tomorrow.. I don't know what it is about that hippy punk but i just want to see him suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    Not saying he isn't kinda douche'ish, but he has shown that he has redeeming qualities, ICC Saurfang anyone?
    Where he did WHAT, exactly?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Because as I've said previously, these people are addicted to world of warcraft and can't leave it, and because they've played it so long and are incapable of hanging it up despite there dislike to so much of it, they tend to spike out at things just to get some air of satisfaction.

misery loves company.
    or there are parts of the game they enjoy, plenty of ppl have stated they dont even care for the lore
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckieMage View Post
    I think some people don't understand why that statue was built. We may not 100% know, but I'm pretty sure it was a public works project. In case people have forgotten, The Pyramids were public works projects. They, the regular people, were paid by the ruler to build these massive structures for his afterlife pleasure and the money the king had, trickled down to the masses. It kept the economy stable, made the money levels between the uber rich and the uber poor not as massive, and it helped pull the society together.
    Not to mention, the whole damn city was rebuilt which was alot of money trading hands. In the end, I think the statue had good intentions. After all, they see this great figure all the time walking around the city, it reminds them of their love for their king.
    Yes, because building a statue over rebuilding the park is so important and "good intentions".

When you have magma on your towers for over a year with crumbled statues when you FIRST ENTER Stormwind and then you see this beautiful palace built for the king and his son, all that screams is "Wow, what a douche king".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account

As usual you attempt to twist things to suit your bias interpretation.
    Thrall didn't just wake up, he spent a solid time in nagrand developing his control and focus to become a better shaman, he then explored this more on a journey, and when he was split apart by staghelm and rejoined, the process gave him a deeper understanding of the elements because of what happened to him.
    So well you only think he developed into a more powerful shaman overnight, it was actully because of training and something out of the ordinary that allowed him to gain the focus.

And yes, putting your faith in something or someoe that turned out wrong is a flaw people can have, it happens all the time. Apparently your version of a flaw is something else completely.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 12:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    or there are parts of the game they enjoy, plenty of ppl have stated they dont even care for the lore
    If they go out of there way to dislike characters then it falls into they caring enough to dislike it.
    #boycottchina

As usual you attempt to twist things to suit your bias interpretation.
    its funny you would say someone is doing this when youve been doing it the entire thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh led the Warsong Offensive in Northrend. Last I checked, that's pretty fucking impressive. It's basically the same thing Thrall did to cement his place as warchief, lead a military operation against a massive enemy.
    Lasted you checked? Funny, because I only saw Garrosh appear in warsong hold, the argent grounds, and seveal months after icc was open, not in any quest chains, not helping any characters do anything. Saurfang was more the hero in northrend, he kept things together well Garrosh just smashed toy boats and broke up important meetings.
    Only the most nieve of orcs believe the stories there.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    this entire thread youve acted like youre defending thrall just because the majority of people dont like him and you want to be on the underdog team here.
    Actully no, because you see, I don't just change views on characters on a whim like the shallow people here just because of a few changes, I stick to what I like about the characters, where as people here say things like 'oh I use to like him now I can't stand him', to say that about a fictional character is pretty shallow for people to just change there views like a pair of shoes.
    Oh and btw, lor'thermar is one of the most disliked, which I find kind of funny, people dislike him because he hasn't done much, but they then say they dislike Thrall because he's been seen to much.

Fickle community.
    #boycottchina

Im happy that so many people are Thrall haters <3 love u all I hate that orc. ubber unhorde like character that ironically reinvents horde (~_~)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Yes, because building a statue over rebuilding the park is so important and "good intentions".

When you have magma on your towers for over a year with crumbled statues when you FIRST ENTER Stormwind and then you see this beautiful palace built for the king and his son, all that screams is "Wow, what a douche king".
    I actually made a comment regarding this in my RPG reviews, and this only cements it: the stormwind government is evil. Let's see;
    - They have a guild of assassins working as state enforcers, duties including killing nobles saying stuff the king doesn't like.
    - These assassins are all former criminals, now suddenly fiercely loyal to Stormwind. With the size of the organization suggested in Lands of Conflict, this can only have included brainwashing.
    - The government of stormwind expected to get the city rebuilt for free. Twice. Anyone who asked for payment, no matter whether it was reasonable or not, was kicked from the city.
    - Stormwind is either lying about its population numbers or has secret cloning facilities.
    - I think they might have brainwashed Jaina.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!