Shoot Many Robots

So, Shoot many robots.

Great little game. I'm having much fun with it even though I'm playing solo.

A couple of questions for those who somewhat understand the game mechanics.

Does 'speed' on items improve your running speed or shooting speed?

For those who are playing and do not want to spoil the lass boss for whatever reason, please don't read the following.

I've found out from my own mistakes that if you change the direction of your crosshair mid-jump, even if you slightly cross the Y axis in another direction you might (not sure if 100%) fail the double jump. However, I've also noticed that on some bosses - namely the one where the platforms move up and down and there's fire underneath them and the Overlord - you might not make the jump for no apparent reason. If you try to do the double jump on one spot while not in the middle of the fight, you notice that you can trigger the second jump at any moment so I really don't understand the random fails. What do you think about that?

The game is quite fun and easy overall but I've been trying Hard Overlord (not sure if it's even different from normal one) for about 50 times now and those stupid platforms at the end are driving me crazy.

P.S. Any good tips on earning more stars from the easier levels? Seems like the stronger weapon you got, the less currency you earn.

P.P.S I've just figured I didn't really give any spoilers in my post D:. Drugs are bad.
    Last edited by Pokot; 2012-04-15 at 09:30 PM.