Thread: Shaman TSG

Deleted

Shaman TSG

So... wondering how the comp is faring lately.

I know the classic tsg with paladin was more or less train targets, gripping and fearing/strangulating the healer when a target was ripe to kill, but DK and Warrior have had their ups and downs since then, and shaman add another CC to the comp. Anyone is playing this comp on 4.3? How are you doing?

Good luck finding a Shaman that's not in -LS.

*ahem* I mean. Should work out fine.

Deleted
    It's the shaman's fault, he's the one that asked to do some arenas :P We are doing 2v2 and hovering around 2k, so I don't expect much more than that on 3v3, unless we start to play a bit more than 20 matches per week. Don't think so, so...

Anyways, tips appreciated, though we will start with the old Train Strangulate Gnaw. Or Grip. Though maybe that basic idea and practice is enough for that MMR, there is always the desire to get a bit better.

a friend of mine plays this and usually hovers around 2.3k. i'm pretty sure they could get higher but i don't think they care enough.

however he doesn't play it because its particularly good, but because his best friends happen to be a shaman and a dk.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"