Annual Pass Confusion!

Hi, Last night (25th of april) I joined the annual pass thingy, and on it, its says Access to the MoP Beta. But today I read, the FINAL waves of beta invites are going out tonight. So im just curious if I am actually going to get into the beta. I mean it says I will and I joined before the last day, but since the Final waves were going out, did I miss them?

Yes i have checked my emails (if they actually send any) and I have also checked my battle net account, nothing is there.
    So if anyone can help a poor confused mage that would be wonderful!

Thanks

Deleted
    the final final beta wave is prolly gonna go out on the 1st of may or something like that because the offer ends here the 30th april

I think it means the final invites from the PREVIOUS wave.

I'm pretty sure everyone with the AP will get Beta access. Don't worry.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

With the final wave they meant that they sent out the invites to everyone who already signed up before that point. They also said they'll keep on inviting new people that sign up for the Annual Pass.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-invites-sent/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    From here on out we’ll be continuing to invite anyone else who signs up for the Annual Pass.

Oooh Thank you guys so much! I got worried for a second I shall just be patient and wait
    Thank you!