Thread: Humble Bundle

Humble Bundle

For those that may of not been aware, the latest Humble Bundle is out. For those who do not know what it is, here's the website, they'll do a better job of explaining it then me.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Deleted
    Really didn't like this bundle. They also increased the steam key theshold to 5$

Sadly I have no interest in playing any of those 4 games or watching that movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone played these games? I've played Machinarium; it looks like the others might have a similar playstyle?

Looked like two were point and click 'adventures' and the other two were side scrollers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to buy it, but had a look at a few "Let's play" kind of videos about the games, they look great, but not my kind of games.

Some of the games are fun, but for some reason I find it really, really hard to trust anyone or anything that knowingly calls itself humble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Some of the games are fun, but for some reason I find it really, really hard to trust anyone or anything that knowingly calls itself humble.
    You can trust Humble Bundle. They have been around for quite some time now. Works just as it says on the box - pay whatever you want. Pay more then average, get a couple of extra games, and pay more then five dollars and you get steam codes for the games.

Personally I will not get this bundle though. Have gotten all of them so far, but this one has no games at all that interest me.

Played Machinarium, but while I enjoyed the style I found it rather tedious.
    Maybe I am not just a fan of point and clicks, but as TotalBiscuit correctly stated in his video review of Botanicula you can click away until something happens.
    You can't really do anything wrong in it.

I have also bought many of the previous bundles, but finding little appeal in that one in the games.
    I do like the soundtracks typically, but am finding it hard to justify the purchase on that ground alone, especially for a soundtrack from a game I have little intention of actually playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, passing on this one. The other couple bundles I've bought I haven't even played yet because I'm not a multi-game type of person and BF3, CSS, and DOTA2 have been occupying my time.

I'd like the video from this bundle, but the games spark 0 interest from me
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Funny enough I'm giving away 5 keys for it.

Drop a comment here if you're interested in playing the games.

Deleted
    These bundles are not getting so "Humble"