Thread: 74k in one GCD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatinus View Post
    I'm guessing the OP didn't play for that year long season where it was trinket death coil or die.
    Ah, I actually miss LSD, gave me something to cry about :<

I am a frost mage and am capable of doing 100k+ crits in one GCD

Fortunately for the OP, hunters won't really be doing that kind of damage in RBGs and even Arenas (heavily due to movement and LOS). For example, there's probably 90% or more that are not needed in RBGs due to their lack of damage and inability to do as much pressure as dotcleave and other caster heavy setups.

ele shamy with heroic cunning and 2 piece.... ive killed people in under 2 seconds with 5.5 k resil. Some classes just burst harder than others, cant be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    actually s5 warriors had more potential than this shit

but think about it

warriors are the only class in the game, that has a slow, that is not built into their damage
    BM/Surv Hunter say hi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolove View Post
    I am a frost mage and am capable of doing 100k+ crits in one GCD
    And like stingrays, frost mages always crit.

I agree with you completely. Nerf frost mages! ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

We really need a stat crunch.

not trying to sound like a dick, but how is this news? every season there's at least 1 class that can burst you like thtat

It's why the PVP in this game is a complete joke

Best place to search for game balance with not even close to proper resilience.
    Try my moonkin with 5.2k resi and barkskin up moonkin form. Hitted by hunter vs PHD that I farmed whole night then they rip off our 35mmr with 1 lucky big fat crit.
    Btw try to play a caster without root break vs PHD in 3v3 over 2.5k. >Then you will see the game balance for sure
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

It's just not possible unless some kind of damage modifiers were involved or the hunter had heroic vishanka and a lot of pve gear.

I run with a normal vishanka in pvp and with my highest crits on a warrior with resilience in arena have not been over 30k so that means under 60k in a global and that's IF both chimera and aimed crit and that's only a 9% chance of happening (assuming 30% crit chance) if target is not above 90% hp

Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    BM/Surv Hunter say hi.
    I think we should sit down and discuss the meaning of "class".

DK - Howling Blast
    Druid - Infected Wounds
    Hunter - Chimera Shot, Multi-shot
    Mage - Frostbolt, Arcane Blast w/ Slow
    Paladin - Seal, Avenger's Shield
    Priest - Mind Flay
    Rogue - lol. best slow in the game applied with the least effort.
    Shaman - Frostbrand is amazing.
    Warlock - Shadowflame
    Warrior -
    Last edited by Prag; 2012-04-24 at 04:44 PM.

you're in what amounts to s10 level gear

of course you're gonna get blown up

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The first time I had my trinket on cooldown. And I was Ice trapped. Second time I was fighting someone else and literaly I got blow up from around 25 to 30 yards.

<snip>

It is not a L2P issue. Its an issue that half your healthpool can be obliterated in pretty much the equivalent of 1 GCD.
    It's neither a balance issue nor a L2P issue when you get nuked down by an opportunistic player while you're occupied with someone else. A hunter who can find time to stand still for long enough to get an Aimed Shot off is doing exactly the right thing.

So you got killed in a random BG, where most people are more interested in road-fighting and honor farming, and couldn't possibly care less about coordination, teamwork, or communication. Stuff like that happens in random BGs, and will continue to happen no matter what Blizzard does. You got outplayed. It happens. If you can't handle it when someone baits you into blowing your cooldowns or attacks you by surprise while you're engaged with someone else, then I'd suggest that PvP isn't really the thing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I think we should sit down and discuss the meaning of "class".

DK - Howling Blast
    Druid - Infected Wounds
    Hunter - Chimera Shot, Multi-shot
    Mage - Frostbolt, Arcane Blast w/ Slow
    Paladin - Seal, Avenger's Shield
    Priest - Mind Flay
    Rogue - lol. best slow in the game applied with the least effort.
    Shaman - Frostbrand is amazing.
    Warlock - Shadowflame
    Warrior -
    Maybe we should talk about how Warriors are getting Bloodbath in MoP and BM/Surv still won't have an attacking slow

In before Glaive Toss, oh yeah, 30% slow is going to do a lot
    Last edited by resare; 2012-04-25 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    Maybe we should talk about how Warriors are getting Bloodbath in MoP and BM/Surv still won't have an attacking slow

In before Glaive Toss, oh yeah, 30% slow is going to do a lot
    Mmm.. what should I pick, bloodbath or avatar... Yep, it's going to be avatar. Bloodbath might as well not exist in regards to pvp. Even in pve where snares and roots usually are not an issue, is a lesser talent. So no, warriors still don't have a baked in slow. It's like they added that to the ability to be able to say "but you have one, right there, next to that skill you always pick instead!!!"
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-04-25 at 07:12 PM.