Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    Damn this is going to be a good year, D3 and GW2 can't get better then that!

For the kids MoP is looking great too.
    Mop is for everybody not just kids get it right.

Deleted
    I'm in the UK... I have everything downloaded 100%. (Yes, the BETA, not retail).

I've looked on every forum possible to see if I've missed something... and still I get the error;

"This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"

*Edit* Apparently a known issue as posted by Blizzard on Twitter.
    Last edited by mmocbdd6d2219c; 2012-04-20 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    "The servers are busy at this time. Please try again later. (Error 38)" ='(

ok so i just killed the skeleton king and thats it ? coz it said " congratulations u just finished d3 beta" ;o

Deleted
    "This Battle.net account does not have a Diablo III license attached to it. (Error 12)"

meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlZ View Post
    ok so i just killed the skeleton king and thats it ? coz it said " congratulations u just finished d3 beta" ;o
    Yes, that's as far as the beta goes. Fear not, though! It's not all of Act I.

---------- Post added 2012-04-20 at 03:06 PM ----------

Protips from DiabloFans:
    IMPORTANT: IF you're getting error 3003: Do (Options > Account > Region > "The Americas") EU region is NOT active
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you downloaded the BETA CLIENT, not the retail. (Also, you login with your Battle.net EMAIL, not the battletag name)
    IMPORTANT: They are looking into the "No Diablo III Game License" Error 12
    IMPORTANT: "We've temporarily capped #D3 open beta concurrency until we can address some stability issues. Expect Error 37 and login failure."
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-04-20 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added bold tag.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Just about to unistall this beta. Don't see why they call it open beta if people aren't allowed in 3 hours after the time was announced that people could come in. Might as well just wait for the release date because apparently to blizzard open beta means don't play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kolz4ever View Post
    Just about to unistall this beta. Don't see why they call it open beta if people aren't allowed in 3 hours after the time was announced that people could come in. Might as well just wait for the release date because apparently to blizzard open beta means don't play at all.
    firstly thats why its called "beta"

secondly thats why its a stress test designed to test mass login issues (like say at launch?)

and thirdly I just logged in fine, (hell the post above yours has every common problen/solution written in its Sig in bright red)

Anyone else bored to tears watching some retarded panda use the same ability over and over again? MoP sure looks like it's setting itself up to be pretty terrible. Glad I'm cancelled and it looks like it'll stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Mop is for everybody not just kids get it right.
    ^ QFT. I believe anyone who calls MoP for "kids" or run off declaring it immature aren't really mature yet themselves. Anyone worried about appearing as an adult is no more an adult than a 8 year old. Play what you find fun, not because it's "A grown up game!!!" e.e
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovaz View Post
    Anyone else bored to tears watching some retarded panda use the same ability over and over again? MoP sure looks like it's setting itself up to be pretty terrible. Glad I'm cancelled and it looks like it'll stay that way.
    Still early beta. Oh well

MoP gonna be well refreshing compared to Catalycsm!

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kolz4ever View Post
    Server stress, dont you get it? Give it time, have some patience.

Another note to people having problems, make sure you download the correct version of the beta aswell, there is a US and a GB one, i live in the EU, and the default when i downloaded it was the US version, giving me an error when i tried to log in.

So in short, make sure you get the GB version if you are in the EU and the US one if you are in the US... oh and change region in options to the Americas, EU servers are not up and will give you a 3003 error.

Deleted
    STILL error 3003, can't even get in...and I was supposed to start playing yesterday...GG BLIZZARD! Gave me a beta weekend where I can't even logg on! You will prob fix problem when there is 1 minute left of the beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Holian View Post
    Another note to people having problems, make sure you download the correct version of the beta aswell, there is a US and a GB one, i live in the EU, and the default when i downloaded it was the US version, giving me an error when i tried to log in.

So in short, make sure you get the GB version if you are in the EU and the US one if you are in the US... oh and change region in options to the Americas, EU servers are not up and will give you a 3003 error.
    Eh, I did download the eu version and in options when i try to logg on it says europe, so error 3003 is something else.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2012-04-21 at 06:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    STILL error 3003, can't even get in...and I was supposed to start playing yesterday...GG BLIZZARD! Gave me a beta weekend where I can't even logg on! You will prob fix problem when there is 1 minute left of the beta!

Eh, I did download the eu version and in options when i try to logg on it says europe, so error 3003 is something else.
    L2 read: oh and change region in options to the Americas, EU servers are not up and will give you a 3003 error

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    ^ QFT. I believe anyone who calls MoP for "kids" or run off declaring it immature aren't really mature yet themselves. Anyone worried about appearing as an adult is no more an adult than a 8 year old. Play what you find fun, not because it's "A grown up game!!!" e.e
    You could easily argue the opposite and have equal ground to stand on the argument. As it stands the game is easier than ever, rewards failure equally as it does success, has increasingly cartoony themes/artwork/characters, and has incorporated the major elements of another "children's" videogame.

It's a game for kids. If you find it fun, good for you. Some of us wanted wow to grow with our tastes in the genre, not shrink. To each his own, but in the end this is a "kids" game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gollee View Post
    Still early beta. Oh well

MoP gonna be well refreshing compared to Catalycsm!
    It's gonna be as refreshing as TBC or WotLK was.
    MoP has nothing new to offer in the long run, nothing changes "under the hood". You will play in a static world, killing stuff with this "ancient" static combat system, doing the same static quests and static dungeons over and over again.
    I would recommend TB's youtube video (/watch?v=NQcbuCOa_4Q&t=6m30s). He sums up perfectly how i currently feel about WoW and why i'm gonna cancel my subscription when the Annual Pass expires.
    With games like D3, GW2, Tera, Firefall coming out this year there is really no point playing WoW anymore. As TB said: "...it's like playing Fifa 98. Why would i do that?"

Does anyone know how to quickly swap between abilitys like in that early video with the Barbarian and Witch doctor gameplay

Skip to 1:56

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    Does anyone know how to quickly swap between abilitys like in that early video with the Barbarian and Witch doctor gameplay

Skip to 1:56
    I would ask that over in the DiabloFans forums.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Can't believe Blizzard still hasn't learned how to make interfaces with adjustable font sizes - bloody amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    You could easily argue the opposite and have equal ground to stand on the argument. As it stands the game is easier than ever
    Nope, hardmodes are much harder than the vast majority of TBC and vanilla raids, funny how that works.

rewards failure equally as it does success
    I don't see people who don't raid on heroic mode running around in heroic mode gear, I guess you're wrong again.

has increasingly cartoony themes/artwork/characters
    I'm sorry, but are you trying to argue that anthropomorphic pandas are somehow more cartoony and childish than anthropomorphic cows? Really? That's adorably delusional.

has incorporated the major elements of another "children's" videogame.
    Except the design philosophy behind the addition makes perfectly rational sense and will probably add a whole lot of gameplay value to the millions of people who are running short on things to do in older game systems such as leveling alts or getting achievements. How exactly is this a bad thing from an adult's perspective? Oh, wait, probably wrong person to ask

And today we learned that you being so completely insecure as to feel the need to label a game played by 10 million people of all ages as a kids' game does not really make it so. Sorry if this upsets you :x
    Last edited by Throrion; 2012-04-22 at 01:09 PM.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.