Poll: What would you do?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You bet your ass it's going on RMAH. Anywhere I'm able to make a buck or two off my hobby, I'll do it. That doesn't cheapen the experience for me, and in fact it probably makes it BETTER because then I can take my wife to dinner. THAT, good sirs, is a win-win. Happy wife, Happy life, Happy gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sell it on RMAH and bankroll World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, my Race Change to Pandaren, and possibly some game time for a month or two. Then, roll it onto my Paypal and cash out.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    RMAH 100%.

I plan on having my D3 main in decent gear, but I will sell any high-demand items as fast as I can on RMAH. I understand the cut etc but for me, any incidental money from playing a GAME is a win win to me.
    "And then, as though awoken from a blind stupor,the people of the internet realised that: no one gives a damn.
    And no damns were given." - Calon, MMO-Champion (source)

What does IMBA stand for exactly?
    And if it's not for my class, I'd sell on RMAH to maybe pay my monthly fees. I doubt stuff will sell for that much on there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    What does IMBA stand for exactly?
    And if it's not for my class, I'd sell on RMAH to maybe pay my monthly fees. I doubt stuff will sell for that much on there anyway.
    imba, imbalanced

depends on the price, if it's like 5$ and a huge upgrade to my gear - i'd keep it, but if it's like 20$+ i'd sell it

Deleted
    ofc if the item is really good for my barb i would use it ofc thats the WHOLE point of the game if u ask me get the best gear and beat the game
    and it the item would be somekind of other gear for other classes i would prolly give it to my friends so they can pwn too

Depends if they're BoP or not, from what i seen in the beta so far any yellow(Rare) item i found hasn't had a bind on equip sort of dialogue, so if it stays that way for possibly rarer items i'll use the item for a while till i get bored or need some cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I think I might end up always selling these items. Even a 1$ dollar profit is worth more to me than pixels, though I suppose that treshold could change if I became addicted to Diablo 3
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    we will see a lot of profit from D3, hope blizz wont freak out and cancel the payment trought paypal and leave Bnet only.

Only one thing that I'm worried about is how to estimate items worth in gold or $$ this is a real issue, most likely you will shoot yourself in the head if you sold good item in RMAH say for 100 $ and it was instantly sold as soon as you listed and makes you wonder why the hell I didn't list it for more if it's on that high demand. I'm sure this situation will happens to us a lot of times in gold/RMAH unless we have a estimation base...

Deleted
    i can already see a problem here

EVERYONE wants to sell thing to gain cash

BUT

will any1 buy them ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how much it sells, for if it's around $40 or more I'll sell it, otherwise I'll use it until I get an upgrade and then sell it.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

RMAH is a scam blizz came up with to try to get their hands in on the real money trading that's already going on. Soon enough it's going to be introduced in WoW where it was intended to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakusan View Post
    RMAH is a scam blizz came up with to try to get their hands in on the real money trading that's already going on. Soon enough it's going to be introduced in WoW where it was intended to be.
    At first I thought the same thing but instead of ranting and raving like a goober I decided to educate myself on what was previously happening. I can tell you are oblivious to the problem that was going in in Diablo 2. RMAH is a way for Blizzard to combat that problem, provide a safe enviroment for it to take place in, and get a bit of extra cash from it also. Is it ideal? Not really. Is it needed for this game? Yes, yes it is.