Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Uh, what? Many guys think Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry are attractive...they don't appeal to me at all. If someone doesn't find a person attractive themselves, they're not going to find that person attractive no matter how many other people think they are.
    Exactly. Attractiveness is based on personal preference. I am attracted to my girlfriend because she has dark hair and dark eyes- its what I like while other guys love blondes. Its just preference.

Hutts seem to not have a preference since they have themselves! To answer Vexies- People listen to Hutts because they have vast amounts of credits. Hutts seem to own entire planets and have many gangs/groups working for them to do their bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    The other question I keep asking is... why does anyone even bother doing what these mostly immobile piles of flesh say to do anyway? I mean its not like he could chase you down or force anyone to do anything

Umm they are crime lords you obey them or get fed to Rancors. Also they are very intelligent. Remember Luke's jedi mind tricks didnt work on Jabba.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Umm they are crime lords you obey them or get fed to Rancors. Also they are very intelligent. Remember Luke's jedi mind tricks didnt work on Jabba.
    Mindtricks don't work on people fed by greed or are weakminded.