Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Throughly enjoyed this, brilliant game, right team got through as well imo.
    Would have been the ultimate Final tbh, two fantastic teams that play great and entertaining football, I really do hope Chelsea will try to play some attacking football in the final, but I'm not counting on it.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The best team got through in both cases. Honestly, Barcelona "might" be the best team Europe has seen for a long time, but they didn't show it against Chelsea. That defense shut down and Barcelona had no idea how to beat it. Instead of trying to devise a new plan they did the same thing over, and over, and over again until the end.

As for Munich and Madrid, Munich easily deserved that. They were the superior team all game and dominated the midfield.

Deleted
    Holger Badstuber alternative: Daniel van Buyten
    Luiz Gustavo alternative: Anatoliy Tymoshchuk
    David Alaba alternative: Diego Contento

what about Chelsea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ramires -Malouda/Sturridge
    Meireles-Essien
    Terry-David Luiz
    Ivanovic-Bosingwa

Im assuming both Garry Cahil and David Luiz are fit.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Ramires -Malouda/Sturridge
    Meireles-Essien
    Terry-David Luiz
    Ivanovic-Bosingwa

Im assuming both Garry Cahil and David Luiz are fit.
    I thought cahill would be gone, though overall chelseas replacements aren't as good tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I thought cahill would be gone, though overall chelseas replacements aren't as good tbh.
    Well its a good month or so till the final. And Bayern replacements aren't anything special. Chelsea might end up starting both Tores and Drogba. It's still anyone's game, with a little advatange to Bayern cause of the home ground.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Well its a good month or so till the final. And Bayern replacements aren't anything special. Chelsea might end up starting both Tores and Drogba. It's still anyone's game, with a little advatange to Bayern cause of the home ground.
    Van Buyten is a worthy replacement.

Tymoshchuk and Contento aren't.

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 12:16 AM ----------

the good thing for Bayern is that Chelsea has to do without Meireles and Ramires, which leaves Drogba as the only real offensive player. Whilst the offensive department of Bayern München is full with good players like Ribery, Robben and Müller.

Gomez, on the other hand, is so bad that Bayern might fail due to his incompetence.
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2012-04-25 at 10:22 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Van Buyten is a worthy replacement.

Tymoshchuk and Contento aren't.

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 12:16 AM ----------

the good thing for Bayern is that Chelsea has to do without Meireles and Ramires, which leaves Drogba as the only real offensive player. Whilst the offensive department of Bayern München is full with good players like Ribery, Robben and Müller.

Gomez, on the other hand, is so bad that Bayern might fail due to his incompetence.
    I think that bayern might be really hard since losing gustavo won't be that big for them I'll guess 1 more month if cahill is back then Schweini can be back at his best which means him and Kroos playing middle with Müller coming in for gustavo but taking schweinis offensive place.

also isn't in Rafinha instead of alaba rather then contento?
    Last edited by Larath; 2012-04-25 at 10:44 PM.

Anyone els thought the ref was a horrible shiter btw? So many bad calls, some god damn brilliant tackles etc getting called as free kick. Esp one tackle Gustavo(I think it was him) did stuck with me, it was a world class tackle and Ronaldo fell like a lil girl, felt like the ref was on a mission to ban any kind of physical contact at times.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Anyone els thought the ref was a horrible shiter btw? So many bad calls, some god damn brilliant tackles etc getting called as free kick. Esp one tackle Gustavo(I think it was him) did stuck with me, it was a world class tackle and Ronaldo fell like a lil girl, felt like the ref was on a mission to ban any kind of physical contact at times.
    Can't blame a ref who gives out a yellow for a dive :P but ye he wasn't so good, the one in the barca game was better.

chelsea are going to play defensive the entire fucking match I bet. They really do ruin football

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by propriest View Post
    chelsea are going to play defensive the entire fucking match I bet. They really do ruin football
    defending is ruining football now? lol

Quote Originally Posted by propriest View Post
    Do you ever watch chelsea play apart from the Barcelona game ? Defensive is not their usual game plan. They only played like that against Barcelona, cause its the only way to beat Barcelona, they adapted and countered the awesome attack of Barcelona, and still get told they played wrong.

Dont talk about stuff you dont know about.

10+ Year Old Account
    to be fair, chelsea did play the same against arsenal last week too

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    to be fair, chelsea did play the same against arsenal last week too
    Not with so many at the back though, Arsenal play on the counter and every team knows this, so every team tries defends well against them, Chelsea didnt stack defenders like they did against Barcelona though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic View Post
    I really hate the hole mainstream 'Barca' fandom going on where I come from,
    This so much!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i say you play the way that wins, i don't dislike defensive play, but there were a load of points in the chelsea arsenal game that there were like 18-20 players in chelseas half, and a lot in their own box

some tactics might be less entertaining than others as a spectator, but it's about winning, and as long as people are playing cleanly, then i'll still enjoy it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people expect a team to be entertaining rather than going out and winning games. They aren't performers they're competitors.

Beautiful football means nothing if you don't win trophies from it, look at Arsenal the last couple of years when they played really nice football, and lost to the likes of Stoke.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yea, Bayern won og boy was I happy last night. I fucking lvoe the fact no spainish team is in the final. But really Neuer... You're a freaking wall! Man was I nervous the hole time, but Im just so glad we made the finally and can play on Allianz!! "Only" 3 players got yellow card and are out for the final, the worst imo, is Badstuber. Anyway see you 19. May.

oh yea baby
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Do you ever watch chelsea play apart from the Barcelona game ? Defensive is not their usual game plan. They only played like that against Barcelona, cause its the only way to beat Barcelona, they adapted and countered the awesome attack of Barcelona, and still get told they played wrong.

Dont talk about stuff you dont know about.

The funny thing is that all people find it a deserved win for Chelsea just because it's against Barcelona. While if the same play would happen against the team they support, they would say the exact same thing: That the team who won, didn't deserve the win. I find that a bit annoying though, as me personally would always say the same thing and not depending on the team that did it, or who they did it to....
    They had the right tactic yea, but that doesn't mean that they deserved the win?

On a different note, I find it a shame Alaba and Ramires are out for the final. I quite enjoy watching those two play.
    Last edited by mmoc7c02783c9d; 2012-04-26 at 09:31 PM.