10+ Year Old Account

Discussion: No 2/4 Pc PvP bonuses in MoP

According to the main page of wow currently (4/25/2012), all PvP gear have no bonuses.

If this happens, what do you think about it?

Personally, I dislike it. I thought the bonuses were just great for each spec/classes.
    I will really miss them if they are gone. Enhancement needs that bonus 20% more to our proc of Maelstrom to make it 40%. We just don't have burst and this allows us to have that burst.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They probably aren't implemented yet, give it a week or two.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalais View Post
    According to the main page of wow currently (4/25/2012), all PvP gear have no bonuses.

If this happens, what do you think about it?

Personally, I dislike it. I thought the bonuses were just great for each spec/classes.
    I will really miss them if they are gone. Enhancement needs that bonus 20% more to our proc of Maelstrom to make it 40%. We just don't have burst and this allows us to have that burst.
    Even if you had 100% you still didnt have enough burst compared to other classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Even if you had 100% you still didnt have enough burst compared to other classes
    This is 100% true. When I played Enhancement at the start of Cataclysm, I could kill people no problem. Then they got gear and I got gear. Their Resilience killed off all my burst while my resilience and lack of defensive cds killed me off.

Now Enhancement has 2 def cds and lots of ways to heal. They may not have the burst, but we have survival methods so we wont be going down within 5-10 seconds of a 1v1. In fact our ability to stay alive might make us perfect FC.

The ability bonuses were nice. The added resil bonuses I always thought were stupid, though I thought resil in general was stupid. To completely remove bonuses in PvP and not PvE would feel like an unfair biased decision on developers. I could see a huge uproar on that.

I'm sure it's something they just haven't added in beta yet.

They just haven't been added yet, datamining is not always accurate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    They just haven't been added yet, datamining is not always accurate
    I hope so. Datamining has had issue before so that is why i wanted to put a date on my main post to back up that at that day we had no pc 2/4 bonuses.

Aren't implemented yet. But damn i hope they would be a bit more creative then keeping set bonuses that were around for 12 seasons.

They are making a lot of changes, wait until the expansion actually comes out or at least even develops more than this to criticize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I don't think my hunter will be affected by this, we have shitty bonuses anyway. I don't like losing my 2% crit on FoL/10% healing on HS/being forced to get a weapon chain on my warrior, tho. But that aside, i'm sure they just haven't implanted it yet.