Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I would love going up against an Akali in mid as Karthus. Passively farm and harass w/ Q, and if she tries to use the shroud...guess what...you can still land ALL of your skills on her!

Karthus directly counters Akali.
    Akali hits 6, Karthus is dead.

This is so wrong.

Thats the entire point of the site, to get both sides of the story and being able to vote and discuss on it!

I wouldn't use this website to decide what champion to buy next, or what to pick in a ranked game vs a specific champion. Some of the results are just plain wrong. There are champions whose top counterpicks dont even counter them; in other words, they're not the "most-countering", they're the "least-countered", if that makes sense (see Yorick vs Trundle).

I try to take the following widely accepted facts into account when counterpicking:

Gallio and Cassio counter most mids.
    Olaf and Yorick counter most solotops.
    Shaco counters most no-escape squishies.
    Urgot counters most range ADs.
    Udyr and Shyvana counter most slow junglers.
    Janna counters "press R to win" comps.
    TF mid + Nocturne jungle counter overwarded bot lanes.
    Leblanc counters noobs.
    Last edited by thoukaia; 2012-04-27 at 10:51 PM.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    I wouldn't use this website to decide what champion to buy next, or what to pick in a ranked game vs a specific champion. Some of the results are just plain wrong. There are champions whose top counterpicks dont even counter them; in other words, they're not the "most-countering", they're the "least-countered", if that makes sense (see Yorick vs Trundle).
    That's why there is a voting system, so that people can vote specific counters up and down.

I wouldn't use a counter-pick site to choose my next buys at all, myself. But I think it has potentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    That's why there is a voting system, so that people can vote specific counters up and down.

I wouldn't use a counter-pick site to choose my next buys at all, myself. But I think it has potentional.
    *Potential

Please don't grammar police (or spelling police) other posters. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-28 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post

I try to take the following widely accepted facts into account when counterpicking:

Gallio and Cassio counter most mids.
    Olaf and Yorick counter most solotops.
    Shaco counters most no-escape squishies.
    Urgot counters most range ADs.
    Udyr and Shyvana counter most slow junglers.
    Janna counters "press R to win" comps.
    TF mid + Nocturne jungle counter overwarded bot lanes.
    Leblanc counters noobs.
    Its still early in the procces, most matchups needs more votes and new tools are comming to further highlight the matchup