10+ Year Old Account

Mists of pandaria warrior faction/gear questions.

Hello there fellow warrior's with mists of Pandaria around the corner I've had some questions on my mind. First off my warrior will be arms and fury with BS and engineering as his profession's. So my question to you all is what factions should i get exalted with first? Like is there any faction specific recipes for my professions or any gear that will be better then what I can make? Also is there a Bis list made up for warrior's yet that shows Bis gear for pre-raid and raid Bis? Thanks for your time.

I was wondering the same thing. I decided to check it out and came up with The Klaxxi being pretty important to get exalted with, they have a bunch of BS patterns and at exalted you can get a ilvl 463 two hander with crit/haste.

Yes I am personally going for Klaxxi first because of all those BS patterns, hopefully there will be some money making potential off those as well.

Klaxxi = 3 + BS Patterns.
    Golden Lotus = 3 Epics
    Shado-Pan = 2 Epics
    August Celestials = 3

So after The Klaxxi I would just pick either August Celestials/Golden Lotus to get exalted ASAP as they both have "Good Stat" Epics and 1 more than Shado-Pan.

However I believe the design with MOP is that unless the faction is from a Questing Zone, they'll all raise pretty much at the same pace, as long as you're doing every daily possible for each faction. So unless there is extra mobs you can farm, or repeatable quest item to turn in, you won't get many of them up much faster than the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    So daverid is there no tabard to run dungeons with?

No more tabards sadly. It wasn't faction related enough for Blizz.