PvP movement, keybinds - help a noob out

How the heck do I do this?

I've heard unbind keyboard turn and just leave forward, strafe left and right and keybind spells/abilities, but I find it unbelievably frustrating.

If I'm using the left hand for strafing and the right for mouse turning, there aren't any hands left for hitting spells!

Am I supposed to strafe around with the left hand and hit the nearby keybinds with the same hand? Multiple fingers going in different directions at the same time? This seems darn near impossible for a klutzy guy like me.

Any help for a struggling noob is appreciated.

There use to be an addons to pratice keybinds in wrath , i remember using it , can't remember the name to.
    The best thing to do is , run in circle around a target dummy and get use to it lol xD that how i become good at it.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Deleted
    You just have to practice, a lot. I even bound auto run so I can use it on the move and type between GCDs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoOrange View Post
    Am I supposed to strafe around with the left hand and hit the nearby keybinds with the same hand? Multiple fingers going in different directions at the same time? This seems darn near impossible for a klutzy guy like me.
    this or unbind q/e for strafe. I use 1-3 for arena 1-3 fear a,s,d for arena 1-3 spell lock and w,q,e for arena 1-3 deathcoil. I then used my mouse to move and to press 7=Q (strafe left) 9=strafe right...naga ftw

Do you know that if you play hunter for more than 5 years you start developing extra fingers?!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Wait for Pet battles, you'll be more successful there.

If you want to invest in a good mouse, there are a number such as the Razer Naga with extra buttons on the side. Would solve your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use wasd as normal, just use other binds for your spells. Or buy a Razer Naga.

You constantly hold your right mousebutton pushed in, and move like that. You only need forward and strafe. I use WAD, binds on QERTFAG|1235 and shift, alt and ctrl versions of those. Works like a charm once you get used to it, everything easily available

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of good advice in here.... but there is nothing another INDIVIDUAL can tell you to make YOU perform your best.

Remember that practice makes PERFECT practice,
    PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
    You need to drill this into your skull until is no longer a thought process but merely a reaction to what is going on "around" your character. Ask some of the best gamers in the world, or ANYONE considered the best in their respective "field" and they will tell you that it has literally come down to nothing more than reactions. Hope this helps in some way, shape, or form. I remember "sitting" behind my remington 700 for HOURS at a time in the prone just practicing my breathing and "dry firing" as well as "sitting" behind it practicing my "rapid bolt" techniques for hours until it just became second nature.

you press both mouse buttons at the same time to run forward and turn
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Have any keys on ur mouse? u can use a mouse button as a modifier like SHIFT.
    Before i had a naga i had 1--7 binded to spells and q,e,r,t,f,g,c,x,z,TAB and §.

Quote Originally Posted by knusern View Post
    You constantly hold your right mousebutton pushed in, and move like that. You only need forward and strafe. I use WAD, binds on QERTFAG|1235 and shift, alt and ctrl versions of those. Works like a charm once you get used to it, everything easily available
    So you're still moving with WAD while simultaneously using the same hand to hit shift-2 and other such keybinds for your abilities?

That's 3 keys at once with the same hand.

Buying a naga or a nostromo is looking better and better all the time

I used to be extremely good with key bindings, I had my warlock at just below 2k on bg 9 (given more time and/or better partners I would of gotten higher). That being said, warlocks, have the second most key bindings of any class being tied with unholy dks and hunters having a few more.

But a few pointers i would recommend would be to use your mouse wheel as 2 key bindings and either with clever macros(You become really good with macros once you find out how amazing they are lol.) or with modifiers that gives you 8 total key bindings just with your mouse wheel.

Now I will admit i could of gotten a lot more key bindings if I were to use my pinky to hit shift but nay i used my ring finger and that sort of crippled me a little but like the others have said above me its all practice. Bind one ability at a time that you really need at times, a good one for beginners but EVERYONE needs is an interrupt such as kick, pummel, silencing shot, silence, etc. Just bind that to any key that feels good personally I bind interrupt to 'e' but everyone is different. Another tip I would recommend is to bind similar spells such as interrupt to the same button across different characters.

Another tip that doesn't really hurt to give out because it crippled my friend in pvp for the LONGEST time is to bind similar spells together an example (On my paladin I have HoJ as 'f' and i have repentance as shift 'f' || on my warlock if I have fear as 'f' and i have banish as shift 'f' just spells that you could group together if you know what I'm saying)