Deleted

[TV] Game of Thrones **Book Reader Thread** (IE: Spoilers)

No offense to the people who have watched only the TV show and don't want the plot ruined for them, I understand completely. When I was reading the books the first time round I stayed away from the internet completely and I'd read all of ADWD within 24 hours of release so that I didn't stumble across spoilers being posted left-right and centre.

But I've noticed there's a vibe from the TV-show-only folks that they really don't like us book-readers talking about the future of the show.

So here's a thread where everybody can let rip. If you didn't want to be spoiled, you shouldn't have come here.

So, the shadowy creature that Mel birthed. I assume that's Renly's killer from in the books. I liked that they added this little sequence (I don't believe it was in the books, correct me if I'm wrong.) and by extension the Stannis banging Melisandre scene. What do you guys think of it?
    Last edited by mmoc9f29e6783f; 2012-04-26 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if you have spoilers on the title of the thread, you should not post the most important detail right off the bat, you should have clarified on how this thread will work for future posters and then lay out what you want to say. Just sayin.

Deleted
    You're right, of course. I removed it.