I can't play prototype on PS3.

So about a week ago I got prototype 1 from gamefly, I put it into my ps3 and nothing happens. It doesnt say it's unreadable and it's not the not enough memory glitch others are getting. So I figured it was just the disc so I send it back to gamefly and get another copy and this one isn't working either. My other games are working fine it is just prototype that im having issues with. Does anyone know what might be causing the problem?

Also it's not blocked, I'm 20 years old and have no blocks on. The only thing I can think of is because I'm not connected to the internet on my PS3, which I can not for the life of me figure out how to do lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have played it before and there is a safe file for it on ur ps3 delete it and should clear your problem otherwise idk, but maybe u will need internet because it might need a patch i personally had to send my ps3 in for repairs and dont remember how to set up internet
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    u has 60GB fat?..

Some of the earlier PS3 struggle with DL bluray discs...

Go to the Sony forums. THey prob have a thread on this or can further help you there.

Lol yes, I have the fat one. Also I have not played it before so there's no save files, and i'll give the sony forums a try. Thanks for the help guys.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)