Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzc View Post
    No one knows how to play Ashe properly T.T
    Tee hee, see T3 Drudge on NA East.

Our Ashe/Nunu bottom pairing is godlike.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    Honestly, Jax players drive me up the damn wall. Nearly every one I've played with has been a arrogant, insulting douchebag who rages "1v1 ME NEWB" when they get ganked. While I have seen other champs display this attitude, Jax is the most consistent.

On the flip side, I'd say just about every Taric I've seen has been calm, funny, and downright pleasant to play with or against.
    Because no bloodthirsty, arrogant douchebag would want to be a support champion with a small damage output, amirite??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    Because no bloodthirsty, arrogant douchebag would want to be a support champion with a small damage output, amirite??
    I'm bloodthirsty...and a little arrogant at times...

...and I play support
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Also forgot to mention this one: The champs with knockback abilities (primarily Alistar and Janna, Vayne somewhat) will use their knockbacks to help the enemy out, mostly by letting them escape. I swear those players are that obsessed with their knockback button...
    That is so true...... Most so with Alistar than Janna/Vayne.

Every experience I've had with an Alistar on my team has always been bad.

All Tryndameres are noobs. They pick an invincible right-click champion and then go 0-5 withing 10 minutes. Then they continue to feed all game, getting a few kills at the end of the game.

Seriously.. That's how all the Trynds I've been with, have been. No shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Idiots and immature people that will rage and troll play Janna.

Atleast that´s my experience from solo queue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Idiots and immature people that will rage and troll play Janna.

Atleast that´s my experience from solo queue.

What? Janna is one of the two best supports in game right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    What? Janna is one of the two best supports in game right now.
    I think they meant that those players playing Janna don't seem to have a clue about what to do, ranging from using her knockup at the wrong time, not shielding effectively, the knocking back at wrong times that I mentioned before, etc.

Here's two more:

-You can tell if you have a good or a bad Blitzcrank player by seeing if they land their Rocket Grabs or not.

-This Soraka comic shows that some of those players are assist whores indeed. Whether or not wasting a Soraka ult to get assists is actually common practice I don't know.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-05-03 at 08:33 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    -You can tell if you have a good or a bad Blitzcrank player by seeing if they land their Rocket Grabs or not.
    More importantly, which Rocket Grabs they land.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    More importantly, which Rocket Grabs they land.
    Rocket Grabbing people into low-health allies or Fiddlesticks with Crowstorm up is always funny.

Seen a Skarner pull a Fiddle with Crowstorm up too, resulting in Fiddle getting a quad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Rocket Grabbing people into low-health allies or Fiddlesticks with Crowstorm up is always funny.

Seen a Skarner pull a Fiddle with Crowstorm up too, resulting in Fiddle getting a quad.
    We were simply waiting for Morgana to spawn, they were relentlessy poking us at inhibitor turret, wanting nothing more than being able to engage.

Blitzcrank standing next to kog maw, pulls volibear up, volibear tosses Kog Maw down.

/quadfacepalmragquit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Never met a Twitch that I liked.
    Hey, I'm working on not hitting Expunge when I have a nice lead. Just a hard habit to break.

Though most of em are asshats when you even suggest someone get the kills.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2012-05-03 at 10:17 PM.

I have never seen a good volibear. I don't mean they all do bad or that he's a bad champion but they are always either pants on head retarded or half decent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    I have never seen a good volibear. I don't mean they all do bad or that he's a bad champion but they are always either pants on head retarded or half decent.
    I was right there with you until I watched my buddy trainwreck solo top 8 matches in a row as Volibear...against a wide mix of opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I totally forgot to mention about Jarvan! This picture says it all:

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Lol @ that Jarvan pic. Get cataclysm'ed by enemy Jarvan as Blitz, pull another enemy that's close to killing a group member into the circle, ult, then use my Blitz super speed to sprint off into the night with a trollface on.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?