Rogue HPally Feral Comp?

How viable is the rogue/HPally/Feral comp? Assuming all are fairly geared (full ruthless plus at least 5 cata)
    Two guildies are wanting to take their 3's to 2200 and they want my druid. I'm trying to find as much info on this comp as I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fire mage would be so much better then a feral druid, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    can def. kill.

not the best comp for any of you. tell rogue to go play RLS and add a DK/warr or mage like Holo says.

if you're gonna run it you better be forcing trinks before prep. IE...you better never end up on D. lol

Get a priest instead of pala and just go energy cleave

you guys got like no clue what he's even asking,hpala/feral cleaves always counter other meleecleaves and are countered by warlock/shaman comps. It is HIGHLY gear dependant(you both must be BiS geared for it to work properly meaning hc vial on both feral and rogue with kiril hc on feral and legendaries on rogue). It's a fun comp with tons of switches but feels really gimped at times, alot depends on how good the hpala is if he's decent you can work with it if not, you're fucked.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    you guys got like no clue what he's even asking,hpala/feral cleaves always counter other meleecleaves and are countered by warlock/shaman comps. It is HIGHLY gear dependant(you both must be BiS geared for it to work properly meaning hc vial on both feral and rogue with kiril hc on feral and legendaries on rogue). It's a fun comp with tons of switches but feels really gimped at times, alot depends on how good the hpala is if he's decent you can work with it if not, you're fucked.

^ granted - this is a more thorough answer.

But he said in the other thread he's been pvp'n for 1.5 months..lets assume his guildies [because they want him] are around the same XP... i stand by recommending other comps.

^ granted - this is a more thorough answer.

But he said in the other thread he's been pvp'n for 1.5 months..lets assume his guildies [because they want him] are around the same XP... i stand by recommending other comps.
    Actually my guildies have been playing since vanilla and have pvped most of that time they've been pvping. Not to mention, both are pretty good at their classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can i bring this nicely..

Not trying to break your game mate but only by looking at those armories in your signature i'm going to have to tell you your pvp experience in general is really bad and needs working on ;(

Therefore i also don't think you have a good value of general "skill" to be rating your friends or guildies.

Just being honest, but you got a long way to go.